"let's go home together," he asked. eun nodded, agreeing. i ignored both of them and continued on packing my stuff.

"yuna, let's go." eun tugged on my sleeves. i shool my head, declining her offer. i don't want to be a third-wheel.

"it's okay, i need to go to the library for the book club. go home with your boyfriend," i winked at her.

she blushed again, "o-okay. i'll see you at school tomorrow." before leaving with her boyfriend.

i didn't lie to her, i have a job to do with the book club at the library.

i took the report book from my locker and locked it before making my way to the school's library.

it's monday, you can see so many students prefer rushing home than staying at the school ground. the library was almost empty as i expected.

"yuna!"

someone called me as soon as i stepped inside the library, it was yuqi who was doing her work at the counter.

"can you help me rearrange these books at the f16 section? i still have a bunch of books waiting to be scan," she asked politely.

"sure," i put down my report book and took the cart that filled with the books to the f16 section.

i began to rearrange the books until someone accidentally took the same book at the same time.

"oops, sorry-" the person let go of the book.

i turned around and saw jongho looking at me with a smile. i took the book and gave it to him.

"take it, i'm just arranging the books."

he took it and thanked me, "thank you noona." i nodded, without wasting time i continued on my work.

after a while, i finished arranging the book. i went back to the counter to return the cart and yuqi thanked me again.

"no biggie," i shrugged.

i took my report book and find a seat in the library. i saw jongho sitting alone in the corner that we always sit at.

"this seat taken?" i asked him. he was startled at first seeing me but then he shook his head, patting the seat.

"nope, you can have it."

without hesitation, i took the seat and sat down beside him. surprisingly, jongho was studying his least favourite subject, english.

"english? not music?" i jokingly questioned him. jongho was known as the kid who really loves music in school.

he's just a junior, but he already have the music club president title and bring many awards for the school.

"noona," he whined. "i improved a lot you know!" he took his files, searching for something.

"look, i even got 93/100 for the english test!" he proudly showed me the test paper and i took it.

he was right. jongho did improved a lot with his english, my time tutoring him wasn't a waste at all.

*wipe tears*