jealousy || allen

plot : y/n gets too comfortable with allen's members which makes allen uncomfortable.

requested by Ho_Yun.

requested by Ho_Yun

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"food's here!!"

y/n shouted while slamming the poor practice room's door open, startling the cravity members who were resting.

everybody including allen, y/n's boyfriend for a year now, was shocked and confused.

"babe?-" allen slowly stood up about to approach her when the maknae line stood up as well, beating allen, and screamed in unison. "Y/N NOONA!!"

allen scratched his head in confusion as all 7 members, excluding him and serim, swarmed y/n and hugged her.

it was a while they've seen each other since they have busy schedules as they recently debuted.

allen heard serim chuckle, "they must've missed y/n," he said. allen nodded, "sure they probably miss each other, i'll let this slide," he thought on his head.

y/n noticed him on the corner of her eye and she looked at him with a smile and waved. allen smiled back and waved back.

she looked back to the 7 members who were surrounding her, "let's eat shall we? i can't let my babies starve,"

allen rolled his eyes as soon as he heard her sentence, "they're literally teenagers and young adults not babies," allen muttered under his breath.

"aww is baby allen jealous?~~" serim cooed, laughing at his member's jealous state.

"s-shut up,"

allen bit the chicken nuggets aggresively with the sight he was currently seeing

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

allen bit the chicken nuggets aggresively with the sight he was currently seeing.

y/n was feeding seongmin and taeyoung herself. i mean, sure that is adorable and stuff, but they have hands for a reason!

serim, who was still teasing him, snorted, "be gentle to the nugget, it's innocent," serim nudged him and allen rolled his eyes.

his eyes diverted back at y/n and saw her laughing with woobin and jungmo. he frowned, he wasn't the reason why she was laughing.

he faced serim, "i'll be out for a little bit," serim was confused with his sudden gloomy face, but he nodded and continued munching on his burger. allen stood up quietly and slowly left.

serim looked back to allen, who was leaving sadly, "yeah, i'm better off single," he whispered to himself and shrugged, biting the last piece of his burger.

"and then- oh where did allen go?" y/n paused, realizing allen was nowhere to be seen. "he went out," wonjin shortly answered while clinging to seongmin.

y/n tilted his head, "why would he suddenly go out?"

serim sipped his cola obnoxiously, "well, sOmEonE was jEalOus. and that's the tea sis,"

"hyung, that's a cola-" "shut up child. i know it is,"

"i'll just follow him," y/n said to them, standing up and going to the door.

silence was followed when she left, "kids, that's why you shouldn't date," serim told them.

"but you haven't dated yet-"

"child. your silence is appreciated."

y/n immediately knew where allen is, at the rooftop

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

y/n immediately knew where allen is, at the rooftop. he likes the spot as it was relaxing and soothing when you enjoy the surroundings. he usually comes here when he wants to focus or think.

she opened the door of the rooftop and as she thought, he was there sitting with his earphones on.

she stopped and admired his figure, she remembered the very first time they met. it was in the school's rooftop three years ago, she saw him crying alone and she comforted him which lead them to be come best friends and now, lovers.

she approached him and removed one of his earbuds, "what are you doing here?" she asked him softly before sitting beside him.

she put on the piece and smiled, he was listening to lofi beats. she felt his eyes on her and she looked back at him.

"why do you like me?" he asked.

"because you're handsome," she immediately responded with a grin.

"i like your handsome face, your hansome personality, and your handsome heart. everything about you is handsome," she added, her grin getting wider.

he finally smiled, "i'll continue to become a handsome boyfriend for you,"

they laughed and allen shyly looked away. "you know-"

he was cut off when she suddenly pecked his cheek. "serim said you were jealous, why is my allen jealous?" (a/n ; that was...kinda cringy, i'm sorry HAHA)

"m-my allen?" he bursted out laughing. "seriously?" he said in between his laughs.

"do you think it was easy for me to say that?" she barked back and glared at him. "come here," allen said, opening his arms, signaling for a hug.

she rolled her eyes before embracing him. he patted her shoulders and he smiled.

"allen?" "yes?"

"i love you," allen blushed and kissed the top of her head.

"i love you too, my y/n"

a/n ; if the "you're handsome" line was familiar it's from dr

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

a/n ; if the "you're handsome" line was familiar it's from dr.romantic 2 HAHAHA i love that drama <3

ps. i think i talk about dramas too much, prolly 'cause i'm addicted lool

pss. this wasn't angsty at all, sorry 'bout that hehe