perfect || wonjin

plot : wonjin shares his insecurities with his girlfriend, y/n.

requested by fernwehhie.

2 months ago

2 months ago. 12:36 am.

wonjin drank his fourth water bottle and played the music. he was currently practicing the part of the dance he was having difficulty in.

he was left alone in the practice room dancing to his group's unreleased debut song. as the date of their debut comes closer, the more anxious wonjin got.

"why can't i get this part perfect?" he ruffled his hair frustratingly. he wanted to put on a perfect performance for their fans who waited long for their debut, but he was frustrated and stressed because of the pressure.

he felt like everybody was doing well in everything but he was still struggling with a step in the dance.

he looked at himself in the mirror and tears began to form in his eyes. he tried to wipe them but more tears came. he can't take it anymore.

wonjin fell down to his feet and he hugged his knees, crying. "are you crying again?" a familiar voice spoke.

he slowly looked up to see his girlfriend, y/n, looking at him with a sad smile plastered on her face. "you didn't hear me come in because your cries were loud," y/n chuckled, sitting across wonjin.

wonjin sniffled and immediately hugged y/n. "d-do you think i'm enough? do you think i'll do great?"

y/n pats his back gently and smiled, "you're asking your girlfriend so yes, of course. why are you asking that? you're perfect as you are?"

he hugged her tighter before continuing, "the guys are doing well and are talented, but i can't even execute a step right. i feel helpless."

this made y/n frown, "ham wonjin, honey, we all have our own flaws and we make mistakes but we can do anything if we're confident. you can do it, i'm sure of it!"

wonjin broke from the hug and looked at y/n with tearful eyes, "y-you think so?"

"absolutely."

present

present.

"thank you!!" "thank you for your help!" the cravity members said in unison cheerfully despite panting from the performance. y/n and the other staff members clapped for their first performance as a debuted group.

the boys got out of the stage and was delighted to see y/n and high-fived and hugged her. "you guys did great. i'm proud of you all!"

"how about me?" y/n heard wonjin's voice and instantly smiled. she opened her arms wide and wonjin hugged her with force causing her to lose her balance slightly.

they laughed and y/n pecked wonjin's cheek.

"i told you, you can do it."

a/n ; welp i did my best, so i hope you liked it!

a/n 2 ; the thought of wonjin being doubtful of himself and crying in pdx101 makes me heartbroken again ;(( i'm happy that he's in cravity and we'll be able to see him and the other members perform!