hurt || taeyoung

plot : taeyoung and y/n pretends to date to make taeyoung's crush jealous. but, y/n likes him all this time.

 but, y/n likes him all this time

flashback

"w-why did you suddenly take me out and called me honey in front of them?" y/n asked while avoiding eye contact with taeyoung, who was busy eating his ice cream.

just an hour ago, taeyoung suddenly took her hand and told their friends which includes his crush, jiae, that he and his "honey" will go on an ice cream date. everyone and y/n was utterly surprised with the endearment but supported the new couple.

y/n's heart still fluttered with the thought of it and smiled to herself. "oh that? well, y/n i have a favor to ask you."

"a favor? what favor?" y/n was intrigued. "let's pretend to be dating in front of jiae. we're friends anyway!" taeyoungs said joyfully as if his plan was the smartest thing he ever thought about.

y/n's heart shattered and she faked a smile, "o-oh that's a g-good plan. yeah sure, we're friends"

"but i thought jiae likes seungmin?" taeyoung stopped eating and glared at y/n. "don't be such a negative nancy! so deal?"

"even if your feelings are fake, i'll be okay because i'll be with you" y/n thought in her head.

"deal."

present

present

y/n got out of the library and turned on her phone. "oh taeyoung texted?" she opened the notification.

 "oh taeyoung texted?" she opened the notification

her heart dropped. she checked the time and saw that it was 4:30pm, meaning he must've confess already.

she immediately ran around to find where taeyoung was. after a few minutes she saw him on the bleachers in the field, sitting all alone.

while panting, she slowly approached taeyoung and was about to tap his shoulder when he suddenly spoke.

"you. you liked me?" y/n heard him chuckle and he stood up and faced her. she studied his expression but she didn't know what he was feeling.

y/n took a step backward. "how-" "why? why did you have to like me?"

she stopped. her heart hurts, his words, his words were sharper like a knife and stabbed her right in the heart. "w-what are you saying?"

taeyoung bitterly laughed and wiped a tear that was falling in his eye. "it was jiae's excuse. she told me that you liked me, and because of that- she can't like me." he was out of words. he liked jiae for a long time but in his eyes, y/n ruined everything for his and her.

"why, why can't i like you?" her voice cracked, she was desperate.

"because i like somebody else! and you, you ruined it! just because your stupid feelings got in the way, she rejected me!-"

*slap* y/n breathed heavily while taeyoung caressed his cheek. he realized his harsh words. "y/n i'm sorry, it's just because i was angry-"

"save it. my feelings for you wasn't stupid, it's genuine. but, i get what you're saying so i won't like you anymore."

a/n ; i tried writing an angsty imagine but i don't know if it's angsty enough HAHAHA• thank you for 100+ reads ! :))

• thank you for 100+ reads ! :))