[joshua bassett]

the bed dipped, as joshua slipped into the bed, he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend of two years, pecking the back of her shoulder

the bed dipped, as joshua slipped into the bed, he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend of two years, pecking the back of her shoulder. his girlfriend moved a bit, joshua watched her, pecking the back of her shoulder again. "hm.."

"it's me baby." she hears him, she snuggled and moved closer. "hey, how was it?" lately joshua had been on set a lot, staying late and coming in around 1 in the morning. "tiring, the usual." he hummed against her bare shoulder. "you should get some sleep, i know you're extra tired." she tells him, her eyes yet to be still closed. "i'm off for the next two days, sleep can wait."

his girlfriend, y/n, checked the time, "it's pretty late baby, i think you should sleep." she finally faced him, laying her head on his chest. "so cold." he hears, she wrapped his arms tightly around her even pulling the blankets over them. "why didn't you turn on the heat?"

"baby, it's broken, and you know exactly how it got broken." remembering that flashback, he smirked. "ooh yeah." joshua ran his hand down her back. "joshua." y/n said sternly, "yes baby girl?"

"stop it."

"i'm not even doing anything." he tried to play dumb, his hand snaking down to her ass, "let's do a quickie. ." joshua leaned down whispering into her ear.

he kissed her ear, gripping her booty, "fine-" she lifted her head, going to straddle his body, of course, joshua started to get excited, his hands moving to her sides. y/n leaned down and kissed his lips. the kiss had started getting heated, but then his phone went off.

a groan was heard from him, "goodnight, j." cue an eye roll from his girlfriend as she climbed off of him. "no- baby, wait." his arm wrapped around her waist, as he picked up the phone. it was 'Olivia'

"why the hell is she calling you this late?" y/n head snapped towards joshua, he shrugged his shoulders, confused.

"i don't know.." another eye roll, she removed his arm, moving off of the bed. "now that i've been disturbed, i'm hot and bothered, i am going to make myself a quick sandwich, and sleep in the other room." she slipped on her fuzzy socks, grabbed her charger and phone.

"baby, baby-" he declined the call, flipping over the bed to hold her. "i didn't answer, i don't know why she was even calling."

she sighed, "do you like olivia?" her eyes looking down at joshua's. "what, no. hell no. she's nothing but my coworker." he admitted.

y/n nodded, frowning as she looked away. "what's wrong? baby girl, you can talk to me.."

"it's just- it's just that i feel like every time she calls you run and be there for her, it's like you like her more than me, and i'm your girlfriend. that was the first time you've ever declined a call from her." she fiddled with her fingers, "y/f/n, i am in love with you, and you only. i don't look at anyone after or before you. you're my one and only, my best friend,
my everything, you've been here for be since day one." he kissed her chest, and all the way up to her lips. "i love you."

and she kissed him back and responded with an 'i love you too.'

didn't proofread.