Chp.33

*Mia's POV*

The ambulance came and took Grant to the hospital.

They did a couple of X-Rays and CAT scans (I AINT NO DOCTOR) He had a broken nose, and he had a really bad cut on his forehead.

Jacob was sitting in the waiting room. He needed to be alone and cool off.

Honestly, he really scared me. I should probably go talk to him.

I slowly got up, and slightly patted Grant's hand.

I opened the door, and walked don't a long hallway.

I entered the Waiting room and saw Jacob, with his head in his hands.

I slowly walks over to him, and patted his shoulder.

He flinched and looked at me, and breathed out a heavy breath.

"Oh hey." he said relieved.

"Hey. I need to talk to you. Honestly, you scared me back there. I thought you were-"

"I scared you??? I scared YOU??? How would you feel If you saw me kissing another girl?!? KISSING BACK! Another girl... honestly that hurts! He made you hurt so badly that you cut your own wrist for him. He doesn't care. He doesn't even notice. You know what?!? You probably just do it for his pity! You want all the attention you can get!" His jaw clenched up really tightly.

You could tell her regretted what he just said.

"Really Jacob? You think I would do this for attention?? You really think, I would go through ALL this pain, for attention?!? He came onto me! He kissed me! Fuck you Jacob! How dare you think that about me! I'm having your fucking child, and you tell me I'm hurting myself, for ATTENTION??? Ok. whatever." I said as I got up and walked out.

Before I opened the hospital sorts to exit, I turned around and said,

"I'm done with your bullshit." And then I left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey! Sorry this one is so short. I'm running out of ideas! I'm thinking of ending this book soon and making a sequel? Idk comment here if I should make a sequel or keep going. in running out of ideas!!! AAAAH! ANYWAY 14.4k READS WOOHOOO I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! 😘😘😘

~Maddie!