Chp.24

*Jacobs POV*
I kissed her chin, then kissed down her neck, then down her chest. I went lower and lower, and got to the top of her pants. I looked up at her, as she breathed heavily.
She nodded in agreement.
I unbuckled her pants, and slid them off. Then I grabbed her underwear, and pulled them down...slowly....teasing her.
"You're so wet Mia!" I said as I looked up at her.
She gave an exhausted laugh.
I undid the buttons on my flannel, and took it off. The i unzipped my pants, and took them off along with my boxers.
I crawled behind her, and say against the head board.
"Come here baby girl." I said with a wink.
She sat up, and crawled in my lap. She got on her knees, and made sure she was over my dick.
She must have been nervous, cause she noticed how big my dick was. I mean come on, last time I checked it was 9 inches. Its gotta be 10 or 11 now.
She slowly, lowered herself, and slipped me inside of her.
"Uuuuuuh." I she moaned as she leaned her head back.
She put her hands on my shoulders, and started to go up and down.
Leaned my head against the he'd board, and moaned in pleasure.
She started to speed up, making me go insane.
We were both moaning at the top of our lungs.
"I-I'm... I'm gonna cum!" I grunted.
I flipped us over, so she was laying on the bed, and I was thrusting into her.
I sped up and went as fast as I could. She was now screaming.
"F-u-u-uck!" she said as I rammed into her. The only sounds were us moaning and our skin slapping together.
"I'm gonna c-" before I could finish the sentence, I cummed in her.
"Oh god." I moaned in pleasure.
"Oh my god Jacob." Mia moaned as she touched my abs.
I leaned down and layed on top of her, and pulled the covers over us.
I fell asleep, with her in my arms.
*Mia's Pov*
That was the night that I lost my virginity. Jacob had the key, unlocked the lock, and threw the lock away. It felt so amazing. I remembered every single minute of it.
It was wonderful.
The next morning I woke up, but my stomach hurt.
I sat up, and suddenly had the urge to throw up!
I jumped out of bed, and ran to the bathroom, barely making it to the toilet.
Then Jacob ran in, and held my hair back.
I threw up until I couldn't breathe.
"Oh my god." I said, as I sat against the bath tub.
"You don't think..." Jacob started, but I hit his thigh to tell him to stop.
"Don't even start Jacob. Please do not even start." I said as I brought my knees to my chest, and started to cry.
I was shaking, I was crying. What if I was? What if I really was?
What if I...was Pregnant?
---------------------------
Oooooooo plot twist!!!!!
I hope YALL enjoyed! 😏😏😏 I know yall nasty children did. anyway a bad storm just happened and my tree fell over, and yeah. love yall!
~Maddie!