Chp.14

*Mia's POV*

I turned to Jacob with an upset look on my face.

"What the hell Jacob!?!" I yelled.

"He deserved it! you should be thanking me!" he yelled back.

"He did NOT deserve to be punched in the fricking chin!" I yelled.

Kenia and Brenda were just sitting in the seat next to us staying out of our way.

"It's not like you have feelings for him anymore!" Jacob stated.

"How do you know?" I mumbled, as I turned and say in the seat in front of Grant.

He was looking on his phone, so he didn't know I say in front of him.

Then I got up and sat next to him.

He looked up, noticed it was me, rolled his eyes, and looked back at his phone.

He was holding a piece of his shirt to his mouth.

"Grant." I said as I put my hand on his shoulder.

He ripped his shoulder from my touch.

So I just put them in my lap.

"Grant, I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that." I started.

"You're Damn right I didn't deserve that! All I wanted to do was just sit down, but obviously, it's fucking illegal!!" he yelled.

I grabbed a tissue from the bus driver, turned Grant's face towards me, and gently placed the tissue on the cut.

Yes a cut. I don't know how, but Jacob punched him hard enough there's a little cut.

"I know. I didn't mean for Jacob to punch you." I explained.

He just took deep breathes, trying to calm down.

He slowly grabbed my wrist, and started to hold my hand.

"Mia, I'm sorry for being such a jerk to you. I was just jealous, and you definitely don't deserve it. My he thing between Tiffany and I, it means nothing. I swear.

I just used her to make you jealous and come back to me. Please forgive me. I know you don't want to date me. And I won't force you too. You have Jacob, and he's probably right for you. Just please forgive me and let's be friends." he told me.

I smiled a little, and leaned in to hug him.

"Of course." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"I'm gonna go back and sit with Kenia and Brenda. Wanna come?" I asked.

"Sure I guess. Only if Jacob won't beat me up." He joked.

We walked back and chatted.

Kenia,Brenda, and I all got off together cause it's our bus stop. I walked home and texted them for a while.

Then I had to eat dinner, and do my homework.

Once I finished my homework, I got in oovoo and called Jacob, Grant, And Brenda. Kenia couldn't cause she got grounded from her phone.

After talking with everyone for 3 hours, I realized it was 2:39 in the morning, and we had school.

"Guys I have to go!" I said and hung up.

"G: Goodnight gorgeous. Sweet dreams."

"J: Goodnight beautiful. ILYSM and don't ever forget it."

Wow good night texts from both Jacob, And Grant.

Ok

___________________________

A/N AHHH GUYS IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS! I'm scared it's gonna start to suck and then everyone would hate the story and... AHHHHH! OK I need to keep calm. I'm sorry I haven't updated for a while. ( and by a while I mean 2 days.) I've been on so much fricking drama with my ex, and it makes me so mad. Anyway we are all good now so yeah. I'm trying to think of good ideas.

OH AND ALSO! Just an fwi, um I might have the characters in...highschool. I know it's REALLY late notice, but I just started the story with out thinking and yeah. so Everyone but Jacob is in their 1st year of high school. Jacob is in his 2nd year. Lol just a clarification.

~Love Maddie!