Ch.5

*Chapter 5*

•Grant's POV•

"WELL I DONT NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP!" She yelled as she stormed off down the halls.

"Oh great. Great job Grant! Way to make a move!" I said to myself. I just tried to make myself look good. I wanted to seem like a cared. I mean... I do care.

I just don't want her to be heart broken after Jacob goes for another girl. What am I talking about. Jacob won't date her.... I will.

Next period for me was math. With Jacob. Just what I needed.

I walked in and took a seat. I looked around and Jacob hasn't arrived yet.

After a while, the tardy bell rang, and Jacob still hasn't arrived yet.

"Alright class! Today we will have an algebra test. Please take out a piece of paper and pencil." Said Mrs.Green.

She is so rude. She is the strictest teacher on Earth! If a student does one little thing wrong, she turns into a storm of anger and will give you a detention. She's insane!

We all started the test, and 5 minutes after we all started, Guess who walks in.

You guessed right. Jacob.

"Why are you late?!?" Yelled Mrs.Green.

" I don't know." he said with out any emotion.

"That is not an excuse!" She yelled.

"Well I'm sorry. I don't have any excuse." Jacob chuckled.

"*sigh* take a seat. we are taking a test."

Said Mrs.Green.

"Whatever." he mumbled as he took a seat...next to me.

He took out a piece of paper and pencil and started to answer all the questions. He was on number 23, and I was on 14. And he walked in 7 minutes after me!

He finally finished. I guess he's not as dumb as I thought.

I finished my test 6 minutes after he did. We still had class time, so I started a conversation.

"Sooo. Do you know where Mia was during Homeroom?" I asked, trying to sound innocent.

"Yeah, I saw her walking down the halls. I asked where she was going and she said to the principals office for her cussing in class." he replied.

"Well I know that, but it shouldn't take all Homeroom just for the principals office." I stated.

"Well..." he started.

"Well what?" I asked desperately.

"GRANT!? Cheating is never an answer!" Yelled Mrs.Green.

"Oh no Mrs. I'm done!" I tried to explain.

"You and Mr.Jacob will both get detentions served for today!" she yelled.

"I will not tolerate cheating!" she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mia's POV*

I can not believe that I kissed Jacob. I mean I like him. But I also like Grant.

I'm so scared. What if Grant figures out that I kissed Jacob? What if he figures out that I kissed Jacob....and liked it?

God. what do I do?! I like both of them! But I don't want them to hate me if I choose one of them.

I really like Grant. Now that I understand why he is pushing me away from Jacob. But Jacob is one of the sweetest guys I have ever met. The other sweetest guy is Grant.

I don't know what to do...

__________________________________

A/N

GUYS! IM SO SORRY FOR BOT POSTING IN FOREVER! IVE BEEN IN MAINE VISITING FAMILY AND I COMPLETELY FORGOT ALL ABOUT MY STORY IM SO SORRY! I PROMISE I WILL WRITE MORE WHEN I GET HOME I SWEAR! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

~Maddie