• Chapter 7 •

Start from the beginning

"All of them, except Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. I didn't ask them out yet though" he rubbed at the back of his nape and smiled nervously.

"Eh? You're inviting that slenderman too?" your eyes widened, not expecting then Suga suddenly smirk at you.

"Mhm! Do you have any problems with him?" he said and you look away from Suga, blushing lightly as he notices it.

"N-not really, as long as he's not in my way" you stuttered and he chuckled, putting his hands at his waist and nodded.

"Hey Tsukishima! do you mind if we could practice blocking?" Hinata shouted as the two first years step inside, but the tall blonde rejected him.

The three of you look at them, and Suga's eyes widened to the shrimp.

"Huh? He wants to practice with Tsukishima? That's odd" he said in confusion, crossing his arms.

"Do they get along?" you stared up to him, waiting for his response.

"Who knows, I don't know what's up with Hinata today" you then stared back to the two first years for a minute afterwards.

"I'll probably get going to my class now, Kiyoko and Suga" as you stood up, the two look instantly look back at you and the setter pouted and sigh.

"Are you sure? You don't want to see their practice today?" your cousin ask worriedly beside and you nodded, smiling at her almost looks like it's real.

"Don't worry, I'll meet you guys later at lunch! See ya!"

They wave at you slowly, waving back to them and walking towards door and left.

The two watch you disappeared inside the gym, then Kiyoko sigh with a worried look.

"There she goes again.." she muttered, but Suga was enough for him to hear her words.

"What do you mean?" he faced at your cousin, who was also worried at you.

"Have you notice that [Y/N] has been acting weird lately?" Kiyoko look up to him as he also did the same to her, thinking of the past few days about your behavior.

"Oh! I always notice her that whenever she sees Tsukishima, she kinda changes her mood I guess" he said, rubbing at the back of his head.

Kiyoko place her hand under her chin, trying to figure out something.

Then Suga suddenly freeze at his position, looking at your cousin with his eyes widened.

"Don't you think [Y/N] likes him?" he already figured it out but as for the both of them, they thought his expectations were wrong.

"Huh? [Y/N] has never been liking anyone before, neither being in love with" she said with her other eyebrow raising up in confusion.

'What if she's just hiding her feelings or just something...Probably I'm just overthinking' he thought to his mind, shaking his head sideways as he snap back to reality.

"S-Sorry, I was wrong about that" he immediately apologize to Kiyoko, bowing at her as she tried to pull him back up.

"There's no need to apologize Suga, let's give her some space for a while" she calmly told him, Suga standing back up and nodded to her, giving her a warm smile.

Suga started to walk towards to Tsukishima afterwards, something that he wants to tell him about.

------

While walking to your classroom alone, you stopped by at the hallway as you saw outside of window, the rain got even heavier.

The hall you were walking wasn't crowded, and it was the perfect moment for you to have some alone time.