20💕💞 DOUBLE HAPPINESS 💞💕

Start from the beginning

MADAM YU went to JIANG WANYIN, who was standing lost. She pulled him into a private room.

"Congratulations, A Cheng

"Congratulations, A Cheng. You are going to be a father......."

"Yes, mom."

JIANG WANYIN replied quietly. MADAM YU was furious. She went ahead and held him by his collar.

"Listen, Jiang Wanyin, don't make me show you my other side. Stop being a second Jiang Fengmian to Jiang Zǐyuān. Your father acted the same, when my first pregnancy was announced.......As if......as if, it was someone else's seed in my womb. As if he regretted me being preg. And that made me bitter forever. I never could accept Wei Ying ever, and your father was the reason for it. The hate his ignorance and my unrequited love planted in me, was so deep, so toxic, that I could never bring myself to love Wei Ying, though my conscience knew he was just an innocent child. "

MADAM YU sighed.

"But the happiness that showed on your father's face, every time he laid his eyes on little Ying contradicted to the reaction he gave when I confessed to him about being pregnant. Everytime I tried to show my love to him, did something special for him, the time I announced my first pregnancy, he neither showed any enthusiasm nor care. I craved, I tried, I fought, I dedicated myself wholly for his love, but he never cared. And I finally gave up, defeated, and turned bitter."

MADAM YU clenched her fists.

"But when he showered his absolute love and care for Wei Ying, son of Wei Cangse Sanren, my heart filled with hatred for that little child. Don't give birth to another Jiang Zǐyuān in Jiang family. Don't make someone else's life miserable or let them bear the wrath of your loss. Because being the unloved, uncared, ignored mother of someone's child, hurts more than death. And it turns a person bitter and resentful, towards everyone and everything, even themselves. They live their life in remorse and regret, never being able to express their real feelings. The only feelings they feel, are insecure and invaluable. Don't do that. Cause, it hurts. It hurts like hell. "

MADAM YU almost yelled the last lines, and sobbed loudly, falling on her knees, while still grabbing WANYIN's tuxedo. WANYIN sighed. He sat on his knees. And held his mom's shoulders.

"Mom, but dad loves you now.... "

"The compassion came years too late, son. The compassion came years too late. By then, I already resented everything in my life, and my life. Don't do that to her. Don't do that to A Qing. I know she did wrong, but I did a greater mistake than her. But you still forgave me, why can't you forgive her and accept her? "

"Cause, I still love him mom. I can't get outa that feeling. I can't forget him mom. He is my first and last love..... "

MADAM YU cupped her son's face.