Passionate Love

It's Sid's dad's birthday today. Sid was too emotional. It could be seen that he loved his dad too much. Life had been beautiful after that kiss on the terrace. All that awkward moments have gone. They would sit in the hall and watch Zoro play. All three of the them would play all sort of crazy games Zoro would suggest. Maa was happy seeing the tension  between them gone. The house was a happy place to come to. Sid and Sana would rush home to spend time with their son and each other. Sana would tell Sid all the small stories about Zoro when he was growing up. She told him how he started walking, when he had his first tooth, when he said Maa. Sid eyes would grow sad hearing some of the tales as he was not a part of it. Sana understood his emotions. She felt if she had shown little courage and told him about the baby, they would have not faced so much of pain. Life would have been something else. She felt sad about the lost happiness of so many years.
    The desire which has invoked that night on the terrace has made both of them restless. The air was always thick with tension, when they were alone in a room or when their eyes met while playing with Zoro or talking to Maa. The need to take her in his arms, kiss her lips, her whole body, to be inside her was so much that he was taking a lot of cold showers lately. He sometimes felt like taking her by her hand to his room locking it to the world and satisfying his desire until she cries his name. The memory of his name on her lips when she comes, her moans when he kisses her lips, her breasts made him shiver with want.
     Sana was late from her shoot. She entered the house with her set of keys. Tip toed to her room changed and went to check on Zoro. His baby was fast asleep. She felt thirsty so went to the kitchen to fetch some juice. As she came out of the kitchen, she saw Sid on the terrace through the hallway. She walked to him and saw him lying on a sofa with his eyes closed. She looked at him for few seconds. I still love him so much, she thought. The love has never gone. She was staring at this handsome man whom she was madly in love with and whom she is still madly in love with. He opened his eyes to see her watching. She looked away. Sid got up from the sofa
Sid: Tu kab aayi. Aaj late ho gaya??
Sana: Ha kuch technical problem ho gaya tha. Isleye late ho gaya. Tum kyu itna late jag rahe ho??
Sid: Neend nhi aa rahi hai. Aaj baba ke bahot yaad aa rahi hai. Aaj birthday tha yaar unko. Hum kitna bhi miss kare unhe par life goes on. Nahi kya??
Sana: Hmm.
    Sana sat besides him on the sofa. She rubbed her hand on his arms.
Sid: Mere baba muje bahot pyar karte the.
Sana: Thek vaise he jaise tum apne bete ko karte ho.
Sid: Mai accha papa hu na Sana?? Koi kami to nhi hai na mere pyaar me??
    Sana saw uncertainty on Sid's face. She held her hand up and touched his cheek slightly moving her thumb to and fro
Sana: Tum world ke best papa ho Siddharth. Zoro bahot lucky hai ke tum uske papa ho.
    Sid looked in Sana's eyes for her assurance. He saw it there. He even saw something which has been burning him inside out. Sana moved forward and saw Sid's eyes darken and flare. Right then she needed him as much as he needed her and it was impossible to deny it. In less then a heartbeat his big firm hands pulled her down onto his lap and drove them to her hair. His warm breath fanned her face but it still made Sana shiver.
Sid: I want you so much, I think I will die if I don't have you.
   His voice was low and deep. The emotion he expressed was so raw it took her breath away.
Sana: Siddharth please muje room me le chal.
    Sid looked in Sana's eyes and saw a need that would have crumpled her if he would have not picked her up in his arms. She felt light. She has lost weight. She was a woman now. He had made love to a girl before, who has become a most desirable women now. He carried her to his room and kicked the door shut. His lips were against hers as he made her stand at the foot of the bed. His hot tongue still invading her mouth and devouring her. A low hungry groan emanted from his throat. She couldnt help but surrender to the irresistible fire that he ignited. If it were possible he would kiss her forever and that would not be enough. Sid trailed his fingers to the strape of her sleeveless night gown
Sid: Tu ise nikaalegi ya mai nikaalu??
Sana: Tum jo chaaho??
    He couldn't have wished for a better answer. Bending his head, he gently touched his lips to hers. As he did so he tugged at the zip at the back of the sexy pink nightgown and slid it down with ease. As she slid out of her dress she put her hand on Sid's chest to steady herself. She lifted her head to see the undisguised need in his eyes. He encircled her chest to undo the catch on her bra. When her beautiful breasts were freed, he could see it to be the most sexy one. It had grown big and luscious in the years. Womanhood made her look more hot. For many seconds Sid just stared at her, drinking in the sight before him. Then he put his mouth to one tip- tilted breast and suckled hard. Just as an electrifying bolt of heat passed through his body and went straight to his groin hardening him. Sana released a soft voiced moan of pleasure. Glancing up at her, Sid smiled. Flattening his hand on her shoulder he gently pushed. And she gracefully fell down on the bed. The luscious breasts with peaked nipples, her slim belly and shaped hips, the silky smooth legs ignited a fire of urgent need. Tearing off his t- shirt he threw it on the floor, he joined Sana on the bed. He didn't knew who welcomed whom first. The only thing that registered was their mutually ravenous need to hold each other close and be intimate. The rest of their clothes were quickly removed  as they embraced. When Sana disengaged her lips from Sid's to whisper his name, he heard the unspoken invitation. He took her lips into a drugging kiss. Even as his mouth took hers, he felt her silken thighs come around his waist to enfold him.
    A second invitation was hardly necessary. He helplessly took her there and then, pressing himself deep inside her with a hungry groan. He thrust inside her over and over until he was spent. Until every hurt and bitter sorrow that had plagued them was laid to rest for good. Sana had found herself on a trip to the stars that took her breath away. That made her feel mindless and boneless, that made her shake and quiver and cry out his name aloud. As she came back to herself, Sid gave her a lazy satisfied smile, lowered his head and whispered in her ears
Sid: You are so beautiful, you take my breath away.
    Her lips curved in a an answering smile and he lifed himself and drove into her even more deeply. Sana had to hold on tight to the iron muscled bisceps as they grew hard beneath her fingers. He moved rhythmically inside her, spilled his bean inside her with a harsh sounding groan. He laid his head between her breast and stayed there until he could catch his breath. He moved from her pulled her in his arms all exhausted and spent.
Sid: Tu thek hai?? Sorry mai kuch zyaada...
Sana: shhhh, Sab thek hai.
     Yes all was good. All was beautiful.  All was amazing. She was into his arms again. Where she belonged. Where she always belongs.