confrontation

Maa had warned her. She had only today. Or else Maa will tell Sid herself. She couldn't sleep the night. Had dozed off in the wee hours of morning  and seen Sid's angry face. She was scared as hell. How was she going to tell him after four years that he has a son. She had planned it so well. But her little angel had messed it up by looking just like his dad. She fumbled with her mobile the whole morning to call him but couldn't. Time was passing. Maa had given her the ultimum. By noon she was getting hyper. With all her courage she dialled his number. He didnt answer the call. She tried it once again and he picked up . They was no hello from the other side
Sana: Hello hello Siddharth.
Sid: yes bolo??
Sana: Mai Sana bol rahi hu.
Sid: Jaanta hu.
Sana: Vo muje tujse milna tha.
Sid: kyu??
Sana: Kuch kaam tha.
Sid: Tumhe aur mujse kaam??(He laughed out aloud)
Sana: Please Siddharth.
Sid: Dekho muje Time nhi hai is faltu ke chit chat ka. Jo bolna hai yahi bolo.
Sana: Nahi please bahot important hai. Ek baar mil le
Sid: Mere office aajao. Aadhe gante me. Aur sirf das minute ka time hoga Tumhare paas.
Sana: Thek hai.
     She reached his office in thirty five minutes. Her body was trembling in anticipating of what was going to happened after her revelation. His manager came to receive her. He gave her a warm smile. She felt at ease looking at a familar face. He took her to his cabin. Sid was sitting on a sofa flipping through a magzine. She entered in.
Manager: Ma'am aap chai lenge ya thanda??
Sid: Ma'am ke paas sirf panch minute hai. Vo kuch nhi le paaungi.
    The manager left. He didn't even tell her to sit. Still looking at his magazine
Sid: Tumne aane me thirty five minutes lagai. Ab tumhare paas paach minute hai. Jo bolna hai bolo aur get out.
Sana: Muje tumko kuch batana hai.
    She turned away from him not able to face him. She was damn scared at that moment. She was not able to form words. Sana had practiced a thousand times on her speech since morning, but she forgot everything.
Sid: Three minutes
Sana: ( Turning around) Kya??
Sid: Tumhare paas sirf utna he time hai .
Sana: Siddharth mai...
Sid: Dekho maine tumko pehle he kaha tha mere paas faltu time nhi hai. Muje kahi jaana hai. Tum jaao ab. Mera time bahot kimti hai. He got up and opened the door for her to leave.
Sana: Siddharth thoda sun lo.
Sid: I said leave.
Sana: ( closing her eyes) Siddharth  hamara four years ka ek beta hai.
    Sid felt he has heard her wrong. He looked at her. Her eyes closed, hands and body was trembling.
Sid: Kya kaha??
Sana: Siddharth hamara ek baccha hai. Four years ka hai.
    The door he was holding so that she could go was slammed shut as he loosened his grip. He came and stood near her.
Sid: Yeh kya bakwaas hai?? Kya naya drama hai??
Sana: ( Shifted away from him getting scared) Yeh bakwaas nhi hai. Jab maine tumko choda tab mai 2 months pregnant the.
     Sid felt numb. He couldn't be hearing this right. This must also be one of many dreams he has about Sana. No no no this is not happening. He closed his eyes and then opened it. It was not a dream. Sana was there in front of him.
Sid: Agar yeh koi mazaak hai to bahot behuda mazzak hai.
Sana: Nahi koi mazaak nhi. Hamara ek beta hai. Uska naam zorawar hai. Vo mere mummy papa ke paas punjab me rehta hai.
    Sid looked at her. His blood boiling.  He had never felt this type of anger before. He pushed her to the wall with such force that the back of her head dashed the wall and she cried in pain
Sid: How dare you?? How dare you??       He shouted with such force the staff outside heard him. He was shaking with anger, but realised he was in his office. He took hold of her hand and came out of his cabin. Took her to the elevator and pressed the top button. When the elevator halted he grabbed her arm and pulled her to the terrace.  Closed the door from inside.
Sid: Kya bola tumne. Mera char saal ka beta hai??
    He came to her and put his both hand on her neck. Speaking through his clenched teeth
Sid: Tumne mera baccha mujse chupaaya?? Char saal tak?? How dare you? You....
    He pushed her as if her touch was unbearable for him.
Sana: Siddharth tuje baccha nhi chahiye tha. Tune he kaha tha.
    Sid grabbed her by her shoulder and pushed her to the wall near by. He forced his body against her, so that  she couldn't move.
Sid: Isleye tu ne decide kar leya ke mere bacche ko mujse dur rakhegi. Tu hoti kon the mere liye decide karne wali. Four years. Damn it for four years.
    He started punched his hand on the wall, near her head. He was punching it so hard his hand got cut by an aluminium rod near by and blood started oozing out. Sid didnt even realised it, but Sana saw it
Sana: Siddharth kya kar raha hai. Khun aa raha hai hath se tere
Sid: Shut up. Just shut the fuck up.
    Sana went quite. He was angry beyond imagination. She stood still. He grabbed her by her arm and pushed towards the closed door.
Sid: Get out. I said Get out before I kill you.