"I Want To Meet Him"

Sid paced the terrace until his legs hurt. What had just happened. How can she keep such a big and important fact about his child from him. What will he do now?? What was he supposed to do?? He came to the parking pulled his car and just drove. He didn't know why but tears were streaming down his eyes. Why was life always so cruel to him??What has he done to endure so much pain?? He drove for hours not knowing where he was going. He felt exhausted. It has been hours since he had left his office. He turned his car and drove to the place he had left in a lot of pain five years back.
    Sana was sitting in her bedroom. The sight of angry Sid has scared her so much, that she was still trembling. Sid's reaction was understandable. She thought. Had she made a mistake 5 years back?? She knew in her inner conscious she had. The door bell rang. She got up and opened the door. Sid was standing in her doorway. His eyes were red. His face all ragged up and exhausted.  The blood on his hand has dried and the wound was unattended. The cut looked deep. She wanted to tell him about it, but was scared too. He pushed her away with the injured hand and entered inside. She closed the door behind him.
Sid: Tu ne yeh kaise kar liya?? Tere zameer ne tuje kaise ijaazat de??
Sana: Siddharth mai....
Sid: Shut up I said shut up. Muje to tere shakal se bhi nafrat ho rahi hai. I hate you. I just hate you. I want to meet him. Muje mere bete se milna hai.
Sana: Mai usse le aaungi Mumbai tab mila dungi
     Sid laughed out loud. He then gave her an angry look
Sid: Tum laaogi tab mai milunga?? Muje aaj milna hai. Samji?? Ya to muje le chalo uske paas ya muje address do mai le aata hu apne bete ko
Sana: Siddharth aise acchank kaise jaayenge. Muje thoda time de
Sid: Kyu chaar saal kaafi nhi the mere bete ko dur rakhne ke leye. Tumko aur time chahiye??
Sana: Siddharth vo babot chota hai. Usse aise achanak kya bolungi mai.
Sid: Tumne mera baccha mujse dur rakha. Yeh ab tum soocho. Mujse usse milna hai. Matlab milna hai.
    He removed his mobile called his manager to make arrangements to travel to beas. They will fly to Amritsar airport tonight at 3am.
Sid: Airport time pe pahuch jaana nhi to mai akela jaaunga aur apne bete ko yaha le aaunga.
    He left giving her a dirty stare. He hates her so much. She thought.  But that was least of her concern now. Bringing sid suddenly into zoro's life  didn't feel right. But she had no choice. She didn't know how will zoro react. Sana called Shehbaaz and told him everything. She instructed him to tell their parents about it but not to mention any of this to zoro. She will make him understand in her own way.
    Maa opened the door. Seeing his condition she understood Sana has told him. He came in the hall and sat on the sofa with his head in his hands. Maa saw the injury on his hand and came dashing forward.
Maa: Siddharth yeh kaha lagi??Kaise lagi?? Tu ne chot de hai na apne aap ko??
    She rushed inside and brought the first aid box. Maa applied antiseptic cream to his wound and put a bandage on it. Sid sat there feeling numb.She did not say anything. She can completely understand her son's pain, his emotional turmoil. How hurt he must be.  How traumatised it must be to know of having a son, his own flesh and blood after five years. She couldn't put her mind to rest for a second, since she has known the truth. Maa can completely understand  how he must be feeling right now. After attending to his wound she  kept the box aside and put her hand on his shoulder
He started crying.
Sid: Mera beta hai. Chaar saal ka beta. Aur muje pata he nhi. Sana ne mujse chupaaya Maa.
Maa: Mai janti hu
    Sid looked up at her
Sid: Aap jaanti ho??matlab??
    Maa picked the newspaper and Sid's photo from the side table and kept it in front of him. He picked it up and looked at the pictures. Tears started flowing from his eyes.
Maa: Maine kal yeh dekha to usse milne chali gayi. Muje pata hai tune kasam de the ke mai usse kabhi nhi  milungi , par muje jaana pada Siddharth. Usse sach jaanne ke baad maine usse ultimum diya ke ya vo bataya ya mai.
Sid: Sana se pyar karna meri zindagi ke sabse badi galti the. Kaash hum kabhi mile he na hote Maa. Mai jaa raha hu aaj raat usse milne. Punjab.
Maa: Mai chalu sath??
Sid: Nahi Maa. Abhi nhi. Mai call karunga aapko
    Sid looked at the photos lying on the centre table.
Maa: Bilkul tere jaisa dekhta hai.
    Fresh tears started flowing from Sid's eyes. His mother took him in her arms and he cried for the second time in past five years in Maa's arms.