Chapter Nine- "I Promise~"

Start from the beginning

Roman smiles a little bit and puts his phone away. "Thanks gorgeous~.." I smile a little as Rom takes my hand in his and we both sit down with Patton. Pat gives me a small smile and a look that telling me that's it's gonna be ok.. I sigh.. 'What am I going to tell my parents? What if Logan has a serious injury? What if this causes him to get surgery? What if he dies!?.. I can't live without that nerd.. We've always been there for each other and he's like a big brother to me-' I quickly come out of my thoughts by someone shaking my shoulder.

"Baby?..Storm cloud are you ok?- *Ro see Vee crying* Woah, Virge what's wrong?.. Is everything alright?" I quickly look up at Roman with tears running down my face. "I-I'm sorry.. I was j-just thinking-g.. W-..What if Logan d-doesn't make i-it?.. What if h-he dies-" "Virgil kiddo listen to me.. Logy will be ok.. These doctors know what their doing ok?..*Virgil nods as he looks at Patton* Ok, so there is no need to stress..Now just close your eyes and take a deep breath with me.." Pat says to me with a smile and I close my eyes. I take a deep breath and feel myself start to calm down.

"Are you the family of Logan Mind?" I quickly open my eyes to see a man in a lab coat, glasses, and a pink tie and I nod. "Y-Yes, sir that would be me.." I quietly say as I stand up with a concerning look. "Um-I'm sorry don't take this personal but do you have a parent or legal guardian with you?" He asked me as he looks me up and down. "No.. I don't-but I can call my parents since they are Logan's legal guardians.. I quickly say as I take my phone out of R's jacket and shakily call my mom.

"Ok, thank you.. After you are done and you are able to reach someone please come to room c17..and please let Logan's parents know that they need to go to room c17." The doctor says with a small smile as he quickly walks away. I quickly thank him as I try to get a hold of my mom.
//During Call://
Vee's Mom: Hello?
V: Hey mom, you need to get to the hospital..Logan got hurt and they won't let me see him without an adult so please hurry he's in room c17..
Vee's Mom: WHAT!? Oh my god what happened!? Is Logan okay? I'm on my way right now! I'll be there in a few minutes!
V: Please hurry..bye
//Call Ended://

I put my phone back in Ro's letterman and look back at Roman and Patton. "My mom is on her way.. What do I tell her?" "Tell her the truth.. I think she will understand that it was your fault.. so please don't stress.. you're to gorgeous to worry~" Roman says as plants a kiss to my nose and I blush with a small smile. Roman wraps his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. "Aww, you think I'm gorgeous~.." I reply to my charming boyfriend with a small chuckle. I lean up and kiss him on the lips.

R quickly kisses me back and holds me closer to him. I smile as we break apart.. not even 10 seconds later Ro kisses me again. My eyes quickly slide shut as I kiss back- "Hey guys? *R and V quickly break apart with a massive blush across both of their faces* Sorry to break up this adorable moment but Rom and I have to get going! Cause I don't think Mrs. Storm would be to happy to see her son kissing a Prince boy.." Patton says with a small frown as Roman and I let go of each other. R nods with a sigh, "Yeah.. I probably should leave.. bye beautiful~.." Ro says and quickly kisses my check.

Bye babe~ See ya Pat.." I say as we wave bye to each other. "Wait! Vee can you please text me when you find out what's wrong with Logy?" "Sure P, I will be sure to tell you guys what's happening." I reply as Patton quickly runs up to me and gives me a quick hug. "..and you don't have to do this if you don't want to but.. c-..could you please let him know that I love him?.." I chuckle as I look at Patton who has a massive blush across his face. "Sure Pat.. I will." "Thank you.. bye Virge!" "Bye gorgeous~ Remember don't stress.. it will all be ok."