Part 7

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay

Here you go:

*********

RagLak were so shocked. Ragini felt disgust while Laksh was angry.  They looked at the broken gift.

Ragini was about to remove it when Laksh held her hand.

Lak: bacha,  let it be... I will take it.

She could feel the possessiveness in his voice.  Ragini noded.  Laksh bend down and picked it up carefully and Ragini watched him keenly.

Once it was thrown in the dustbin Raglak looked at each other. Laksh lead her to balcony. 

They sat there,  Ragini placed her head on his chest hugging him,  Laksh hugged her back.

Rag: I feel so disgusted Laksh,  that was placed inside my shelf,  which means that person know quite a lot.  How could he place it knowing that I am married! 

Laksh's anger roce again.  He was talking deep breaths. Ragini noticed this,

Rag : Don't worry,  whatsoever that person do,  nothing other than death can seperate me from you.

Lak: Ragini!! 

Laksh shouted angrily, 

Rag: No Laksh,  I mean it, I would stick to you until death takes me away,  nothing other than that can take me away. 

Laksh kissed on her head. 

Lak: let's not waste our time for some moron,  he can never win,  but I will find him. 

Rag: I know,  my possessive hubby,

Lak: Of course only I can gift you,.

Rag: And I will accept only your gifts. I am only yours.

Laksh kissed her head again,  Ragini moved even more close to him.  They stayed likewise for some more time. They didn't know when time passed and it was time for dinner.  Ap called them and they came down,  hand in hand. 

Sujatha looked at them and then at Sanskar,  she sighed.  She wished things would be fine for Sanskar soon.

Both Raglak where still thinking about the gift,  it was quite disturbing for both.

After dinner Ragini went to Swara,  she felt miserable seeing her sister likewise. She caressed her hair.

Rag: I want to see you back soon Swara,  its so much time now. 

She held her hand and kept staring her,  she stayed there than usual.

Sanskar came in.

San: Oh sorry,

Ragini turned to him.

Rag: Why are you sorry,  I felt like spending some more time with Swara,  but now that her lovely husband ia here,  I will leave. 

Ragini started to leave,

San: Ragini,

She stopped and looked at him

San: Swara will be back soon,  she can't see you in tears.

Ragini nodes and wipped her tears, 

Rag: not just me she can't see you in tears too,  she will wake up for both of us.  Good night Sanskar,.

San: Good night.

Ragini came to room. Laksh was still disturbed. 

Ragini sighed and went to him.

Rag: someone was telling me not to spoil my mood for some moron,  but now I can see the same person doing it.

Laksh sighed. 

Lak: By each passing second,  I am getting angry on that moron! 

Ragini caresses his forehead.

Rag: Didn't I tell you that I belong to you only.. Relax,  let's see what more he does.

Lak: Yeah let's forget him,  now forward your hand.

Ragini forwarded her hand smiling. Laksh took out a diamond bracelet from his pocket and tied on her hand.  Ragini smiles lovingly, Laksh kissed her hand.

Lak: This was the gift I bought,  I wanted to give at night,  but..

Rag: Laksh!! 

Lak: OK,  we won't talk about that anymore. 

Ragini nodes. Laksh cupped her face.

Lak: don't think so much about Swara,  she would be fine soon.

Ragini looked startled.

Lak: You are late than usual.  I know why.

Rag: I can't see her like this anymore Laksh. 

Lak: You remember what doctor said right,  she can wake up any moment.

Ragini nodes and hugs him.

Rag: I miss her Laksh.

Laksh patted her head. 

*******

Two more days passed,  and finally Swara woke up from coma. 

Ragini and Shomi where there with her,  their happiness knew no bond.

Swara was happy seeing her mother,  Shomi hugged her and the mother daughter duo enjoyed their moment. Ragini shouted for everyone.  She called Sanskar and doctor.

Shomi broke the hug and that's when Swara noticed her surroundings. 

Swa: Ma,  where am I? 

By then Maheswaris came there.  Swara looked them strangely.

Swa: Who are these people Ma? 

Everyone was shocked. Ragini went near her.

Rag: Swara what are you saying? 

Rag: Ragini you are here,  what are we doing here,  this place, these people all are unknown to me.

Everyone was shocked.  Doctor came there.  All the maheswari men too. 

Doctor asked everyone to go out and examined her. 

After coming out he told them thay she is having partial memory loss. That she still considers herself to be unmarried and she doesn't know who her father is.

Everyone became so sad,  just few moments ago,  they thought they got her back,  but now again.

Rag: doctor,  can you inform her that she is married,  tha, that she.. She is my sister.. I can't miss her anymore..

Laksh held her.

Doc: You can tru without stressing her.

Ragini nodded. Ragini and Shomi went inside and saw a confused Swara.  They decided to tell her everything and slowly they told her everything that happened.  Swara listened to everything like a story and finally agreed to stay in MM as Sanskar's wife.

*********

How was it? 

Ignore mistakes please❤️