Part 6

Hi all,

Here you go:

**********

Raglak were sitting in balcony,  enjoying the silence and each other's presence. Suddenly Ragini remembered something and looked at Laksh.

Rag: Laksh,  can we call Sahil for a lunch?  I know we thanked him,  but how many times we thank him it's less.  He gave me my sister back. The daughter in law of this house back.  If not for him.. I.. I can't even imagine...

Laksh  caress her head.

Lak: I know,  don't worry,  I asked him to join us for lunch tomorrow.  I informed Papa about it.  I too can't thank him enough,  he brought smile back on my bacha's face.

Ragini smiles widely and hugs him.

**********

Next day:

Ragini and Pari were as usual busy in kitchen.  Uthara joined them.

Uth: Bhabhi hoe is Swara Bhabhi ?

Rag: Why don't you talk to her yourself? 

Uth: Bhabhi,  I...

Ragini caressed her face.

Rag: Please stop blaming yourself Uthara.  You are the youngest one of our family.  And none of your elders including  me and Swara couldn't find out the real face of Rajat on time.  When he fooled us all,  who are mature and experienced than you,  understand how cunning he was.  It was not your fault.  Don't blame yourself again. Meet her,  talk to her.. You too will feel good.  After all she is your favorite Bhabhi right? 

Uth: No she is not,  I love all my bhabhi's equally. 

She smiles and pull Pari and Ragini for a group hug. 

Pari : Anyway don't go now. Let Sanskar be with her. He will have many things to share with her.

Uthara nodes.

Later during breakfast DP informed everyone about Sahil coming for lunch. 

Laksh was about to leave and Ragini was having his bag with her.

Lak: So today I will come home soon. 

He winks.

Rag: So what,  everyone will come.  You are saying this as if you are doing for me. Do something for me,  then I will accept.

She winks back.

Laksh pouts. 

Lak: you are doing this intentionally.  Yesterday night only we decided not to go for dates till Swara is fine and now...

Rag: But who says fun can be only in going out. 

Laksh smirks.

Lak: oh wow,  so bacha is getting all romantic in the morning itself. Naughty wifey.

Ragini widens her eyes.  She understood what he meant and that was definitely not what she was referring to. 

She beats his elbow.

Rag: Laksh,  you are truly shameless.

She was blushing so much.  Laksh went aww seeing her and pulled her cheeks.

Lak: aww mera bacha.

He kissed her forehead and left,  leaving a blushing Ragini behind.

Ragini then send Uthara to Swara and asked her to be with her.  Uthara opener her mind with her and was happy.  The burden she has in her mind was gone.  She felt grateful to Ragini.