Part 3

Hi all,

Happy friendship day 👭❤️❤️

Here you go:

*********

Same night:

Laksh is seen sitting on the tearrcae edge , he is in deep thought.

Ragini who finished her works,  got worried not finding him in the room.  She started searching for him and found him on the terrace.  She sighed in relief. 

Ragini walked near him and sat beside.

She slowly kept her hand on his shoulder.  He relaxed.

They both kept looking front.

Lak: I was thinking of Uthara...  It's easy to say that you learn from your mistakes... From your wrong chices.. But it's hard to apply...

Rag: And who said it isn't ? Of course it's hard.  Only the perosn will understand what will be going through him. 

Lak: Yeah,  and who knows it better than me....

He sighs.

Lak: Uthara is very scared... She failed in her love...  She trusted him.. And that bastard... 

Rag: She was innocent...  And at this age you won't be able to understand what is right what is wrong... 

Lak: But you never went wrong in this age! 

Rag: Maybe becuase I was all alone at this age...  I don't have my mother around...  And Papa at those times were....  That made me strong..  Those things which a mother correct for her child... I did it all by myself.... I was out of my comfort zone... And that helped me...  But for Uthara...she was always protected by her family.  She had to make a mistake to know what is wrong.. Because she is just a normal girl.. Deep down she knows that even if she made a mistake her family will be there... Her mother will correct her.. And no one will let her take a wrong step.  I didn't have that confidence.. I... I didn't have my mother around....

She was shaking...  Laksh held her hand tightly... Ragini kept her head on his shoulder.. 

Lak: you are right.. And you don't have to search for another example to proof this..  I myself made a wrong choice.... 

Ragini stiffed.. She didn't want to remember their past. It have given them both sorrows... They both lost almost lost their soul.. If not by each other's love.. They might have... 

Rag: Laksh,  forget all those na... We both have moved on from that.. We are happy now.. Then why...

Lak: I can never forget nor I want to.  I always want to remember how I went wrong in choosing my partner for myself.  That will only make me understand how lucky I am to have you by my side.  The point when swara came here pretending as my brother's wife,  she proved I was wrong in selecting her.  She didn't Heed to my feelings.

Rag: it was not Swara's fault Laksh,  it happened because of me. 

Lak: No happened because of me.  I have you the same pain while getting engaged to swara.  You had to see your love with your sibling,  same way I too had to... Still you hold on to me. You proved your choice right.  The same thing Swara did with me,  I did with you.. But you...

Rag: No Laksh,  it's not me,  it's you who proved my choice right.  I held on to you because I could see the hidden feelings you have for me.  Remember the pub incident,  there upu fought for me Laksh... And our first marriage.. Yoh got married to me, seeing me broken. You gave me hope. That's why I held on to you..

They both looked at each other,  and fell in a deep eyelock.

Lak: And I don't want to forget how you held on to me even after my betrayal.  That make me realise the depth of your love and I promise I will prove myself worthy of your love. 

She smiles. This is life she dreamed of.  To have this Laksh by her side,  who loves her.

Lak: I am really lucky to have you Ragini.  I was a naughty child,  Papa always used tos scold me. He always used tk compare me with Sanskar. How good he is. .. How great his choices are...  How wise his decisions are... That created the distance between Papa and me and I started to dislike Papa's every choice. 

Rag: And I was his choice...

Lak: I am sorry... 

Rag: Don't be Laksh,  it's over.

Lak: Yes it's over and now I have you. 
And now I can proudly say my chpice is better than Sanskar's.

Ragini smacked his shoulder.

Rag: Nothing agaisnt my sister ,okay.

Ragini got upset thinking of Swara. 

Laksh patted her head.

Lak: Bacha, relax she will be fine.  And will return soon. 

Ragini nodes.

Lak: Tomorrow we will go to badi.  Ma and Papa are depressed.  We have to be their support.

Ragini looked at him,  she was about to tell him that,

Laksh smiles.

Lak: I love you bacha.

He held her hand tightly.  Ragini felt content. 

This is how you will be when you love someone.  You will understand what the other needs without saying anything aloud.

Both stayed silent for a while more,  Ragini again had her head on his shoulder.

After a while.

Rag: and Laksh don't worry about Uthara.  Be her strength,  soon she will gain herself back.

Laksh nodes. 

Lak: OK now come lets sleep.  It's getting late.

Rag: please Laksh,  let's stay here for some more time.  It's so good here.

Laksh stood up immediately.

Lak: It's so cold also, 

Saying this he lifted her in bridal style.

Rag: Laksh!!! 

Lak: What?

He winks.

She shies. 

Rag: nothing.

He smiles and take her to their room.

Sanskar,  who came to terrace to relax stopped seeing them. 

He heard them and smiles thinking of their love,  at the same time he was missing Swara more now.  He wanted Swara to be with him as Ragini is there with Laksh.

Other side Swara slips into coma.

***********

How was it??

Ignore mistakes please❤️