Part 1

Hi all,

Another story 🙈😂😂

Ok, I will try to be regular with this and all others.

This is again a combined plot, by me and amita291

Story in SR track, after Rajat jumps with Swara from the cliff.

Imagine Pari positive and she was kidnapped for real.

*********
Starts from this scene.

Thank you for this one di Sukorian

Thank you for this one di Sukorian .

Ragini was crying in Laksh's embrace, she could still visualize it, Swara being adapted and everything, her sister was taken away in front of her own eyes. Once she had lost her sister and they united after all the chaos, they had promised to be with each other, but.....

She couldn't take it; she couldn't accept it that Swara is not with her now....

She was crying vigorously.

Laksh was having a hard time, he knew she had to cry, to express her feelings, but it wasn't a pleasant feeling seeing her crying. He felt helpless, but let her cry, and he kept patting her head.

Parish was looking them from below, Pari felt like she is responsible, even after Raglak and Swasan disposed the videos, Rajat was able to blackmail them because of her. If she was careful and didn't let herself kidnapped.

She was crying cursing herself.

Adar: Pari, stop blaming yourself, how is it your fault that you are kidnapped? If so, the afult should be Swara's also na, after all she brought this relationship and she convinced everyone. But is she at fault? No na, similarly you too are not at fault.

She nodded.

Pari: But the family is breaking, see Ragini, and Sanskar, they are so miserable, and Uthara, what would be going through her, she got cheated by the one she loves.....

Adar: I know, and being the elder to all of them, we have to look after them. Its not time for us to break down, we have to be their strength.

Pari nodes and Adarsh took her to Uthara's room.

Sujatha stood there, listening to their conversation, what got registered to her was the thing Adarsh said about Swara. Seeing the state of her daughter, somewhere the mother in Sujatha started to blame Swara. Sujatha was against this marriage from first, it was Swara who convinced all, and now the outcome.... But she knows it's not the time to think all these, she ahs to handle her son and daughter. She leaves to see Sanskar.

**********

After a while Ragini stopped crying.

Lak: Atleast now have something,