-Levi's Ending-

//I love you guys and I hope you enjoy the final chapter, also I do F4F so feel free on that, lets keep in touch on one of my other books I got. Four more!// ~I Love You Guys!~ 😻

~Chapter 23~
~Levi's POV~

*Erase Erase*

Alrighty then let's re-write the ending!
-----------

After we had won the war, and my dear Eren was back in my arms again. I kissed him and looked him in the eyes. Asking for his and in marriage.

He said yes of course, I think I would have died if he said no. . .

Armin and Mikasa were ok, and we cleaned up all the bodies of the loss. Jean I have no idea where the fuck he is. . . But he Bette not come back or I will stab that mother fucker.

But anyways when we got back, Eren said we should just let them think he was still a girl.

Eren had this crazy idea of living on the surface. Heh I kinda liked his idea but there would be a lot of problems.

But when I saw Eren swimming towards me in his beautiful laced skirt, and laced top. I realized I would do anything for him. He looked me, his green eyes starting at me with true passion and love.

He smiled

I smiled back, a couple of "Oh my dear lord he smiled" we're heard in the crowd of mermaids.

A few tears were shed from, Hanji anyways. . . And the blonde Armin.

Mikasa was very happy as Eren's maid of honor, he also had Petra be a maid of honor.

I had just some guards at my side.

When Eren said

Eren: I Do!

He blushed and when I heard you may now kiss the bride, I slammed my lips against his and held him so close to my heart.

I never want to let go. . . Never ever!

So sense many people were trying to kill us, mostly the evil mermaids on Jean and Erwin's side. They had come so close to killing what I held so dear so. . . I took Eren's dream and turned it into a reality. We moved to the surface, i put Hanji as the new leader. Every once in a while we go visit her, she's actually doing really well Everything is organized and everyone is equal. None of that Rich vs Poor shit.

She was smart, but she has not changed. Every time we see her she basically Fangirls!

Hanji: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ERENNNNNNN LEVIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

She jumps of her throne taking Eren down in a huge hug, I always move out of the way so she dose not take me down with her. I always smirk when Eren gives a me that look of "Help Me You Bastard". Heh heh. . .

But all in all were very happy, but we have made our own story.

Now . . . Why don't you go make yours. . . . .
=======================================================================
Eren: Levi that's a beautiful Ending!

Levi: Well our life and you inspired me.

I saw as Eren blushed when I cuffed his cheek in my hand. He leaned his head in my hand.

Eren: I Have an idea, why don't we leave this island.

Levi: WAIT THERE IS MORE LAND THAN JUST THIS ISLAND!?!?!

Eren: Oh My Lord Levi! YES THERE IS!!!!!

Levi: Shit. . . Well good thing I was stupid, cause we were going to destroy this island. But we had no idea if this was the only human population. . .

Eren: . . .

Levi: Anyways, what about the book. . .

Eren: *Smirks* I have an idea for that too.

Levi: Well someone wants to go.

Eren: I even packed for us.

Levi: . . . .
===========================================
-Eren's POV-

We said our final good byes to the mermaids on the Ocean, and to our friends on Land.

Mikasa and Armin wanted to stay, but I knew they would come visit us. They really liked being Half Mermaid and Half Human I thought it was going to miss home like crazy.

But it turns out. . . The book we wrote.

When I was running, I saw a kid that looked like me. The same little love to read guy, he even had a mermaid book in his back-pack!

He looked like the kind of little boy, who was bullied, neglected, sad, but still had passion that nothing could interfere with.

I set my charm in the book, running past him with Levi I dropped the book right in front of him and then kept running.

When we looked back the kid picked up the book, me and Levi both looked at him. Levi smiled, and I winked.

We ran to our transportation, full of excitement and ambition! When we hopped on the plane when no one was looking I kissed Levi and looked him in the eyes holding his hands.

Eren:::Lets Start A New Story Levi, One Where It Never Ends!

Levi:::That's a lot of writing Eren, for now I just want to be with you and you only. No one else. . . I love you Princess Eren.

Eren:::And I Love you Prince Levi~

======================================The End <3==============

//I think I'm proud of my ending, I'm just here to say. I came out with a new Yandere story if you like Yandere, but also I hope you enjoyed my book. And I hope your free time was well spent on it!//

Thank you and I love you guys.

Your Author Kitty,
Kuro!🐱📝