-A Little swim 2-

~Chapter 11~

//Just so you know how angry I am it did it 3 TIMES!\\

-Armin POV!-

Thank you sir I promise you I will be here by 6:00 am Tomorrow no worries!

And with that I ran to my car with still a happy smile on my face, I finally have a good job with good pay.

Then I started to think about Eren, I hope he's ok, I promise Eren when I make enough money we will move far away from that demon. I really only told him not to go outside because it's not safe with the mermaid lurking around, what is it's problem anyways. Dose it have a taste for him? I wondered to my self. I found my self al most there.

When I got there I parked the car in the drive way. When I walked up the stairs I was about to open the door when I heard a small scream. I cry for help. EREN!!!!!

-Eren's POV!!!!-

//So tired of writing\\

I was so shocked to see the door fly open and see him standing in the door way with his eyes staring directly into mine.

With a horrified scream he yelled,

Armin: GET OFF OF EREN YOU DEMON FROM HELL!!!!!

Armin threw his books at Levi, but he didn't even flinch. But when he picked me up off the ground bridle style and turned around to see Armins horrified face.

Armin: Eren y-your NECK!!!

My neck indeed, I was all red because Levi had bitten it to hard and made it bleed, it was painful to move my head so I just let it fall back. I was so weak all I could do was start to cry.

Then levi lifted his hand in the air and swung his hand in a circle in mid air, al of a sudden the door slammed shut and locked with Armin on the other side banging on it!

With all my strength I yelled

Eren: ARMIN!!!

Then Levi started to speak,

Levi: Shhhhh shhhhhh be quite, save your energy Eren.

But I started to weakly hit his back as he hoisted me over his shoulder.

Eren: Let me go levi!! Please!

Levi: I'm sorry . . . But I can't do that.

He ran throw my house to the back door still clutching onto me I can tell he was NOT going to let go!

All of a sudden I heard the glass door slide open and a gust of cold wind hit my face, making my shiver. It was midnight and all the stars were shining it's brightest, it was so peaceful you could here the gentle sea crash up on the shore.

Levi turned to face me and gave me a devilish smirk making me freak out inside, then he turned all his attention to the sea.

No! . . . NO! Please don't to this! Why dose it have to be me! This isn't right!

He stared to walk towards the sea when Armin yelled my name and extended his hand towards me. He was to late I could already feel the gentle freezing water soak my pant legs.

I reached my hand towards his and started to cry mouthing the words

Help M-Me. . .

I felt the water reach up to my face and the last thing I saw was purple mist.

~Don't worry Eren it's just a little swim~ *Levi*

~I AM SO TIRIED OF WRITING!~ anyways Enjoy I wrote this 3 TIMES!!!!