-Revenge-

~Chapter 16~

-Jeans POV- 😏

There a sat by the sea again at night, Iv been doing this for days now. About a day ago I heard a mermaid stole Eren, I HOPE HE IS DEAD! He . . . I-It's all his fault my love is dead!

Jean: Il I-il KILL HIM!!

Voice: I can help you.

Jean: W-Who's There!!!

Voice: Don't be afraid, me and you are very alike.

Jean: Your o-one of those mermaids Arnt you!

Voice: Quite. . . Would you like to hear my offer on. . . Revenge?

Jean: . . . What do you mean.

Voice: We'll I want Prince Levi to give me his kingdom and to do this, I need his one and only love . . . Eren.

Jean: I'm Listening still. . .

Voice: I will transform you into a mermaid, and we will steal Eren and we will torturer him . . . Until Levi breaks.

Jean: When will this happen?

Voice: On there wedding day, but I need you now so you need to trust me.

Jean: I don't have anything to loose an it's a shot at revenge. . . Deal.

Voice: Perfect. Join me come into the water.

I did so and I felt the mermaid pull me under, the last thing I saw was black and red smoke.

-Muahhahahahahahaha-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Levi's POV~

Levi: Eren I can't believe you did this I don't want to travel to that hell hole!

Eren: Awwww come on Levi it will be fun!

Levi: You act like a girl.

Eren: We'll your prince Pain!

Levi: GOOD!

Eren: If you don't stop being a pain, il tell Hanji right when we got back to our room you pushed me up against the wall and did me right there.

Levi: And why should I care we never really did any of that stuff . . . Unless you wanna do it now.

Eren: *Blushes* No No I'm good. . . !?

Levi: *Giggles* Come on get ready Eren we have to hurry.

Eren: Now you wanna leave.

Levi: *Cold stare*

Eren: IM HURRYING NOW LEVI!

Levi: Good~

As we got onto the sea horses I got a bad feeling, what did the old hag mean?

Just then all of a sudden the sea horses went mad. The under water city of Maria was D-Destroyed!!!

I looked to my left and saw a red and black tail fly next to Eren.

Levi: Eren!

~Eren's POV~

All of a sudden I fell of my sea horse and a knife was being held up to my neck. A bunch of brown tailed mermaids were swimming always from groups of black tailed mermaids with red on on side of there tails.

Levi: EREN!

Eren: UGH!

I felt the my captors voice get close to my ear he said.

Mermaid: Revenge will be sweet, we have good plans for you . . . Boy.

Levi saw this and pointed his cutlas at the mermaid holding the knife up to my neck.

Levi: Back Off him Now!

Mermaid: As you wish Princes!

But before he let me go he cut my neck a little bit and licked my face, he was swam very fast an vanished in the thick coral forest.

I felt like I knew him, but I couldn't see his face because he had a black mask over his face.

Eren: *Pant Pant*

Levi: Are you ok Eren!

Eren: I'm fine.

Levi was going to kiss me but I pushed him away, it was so wired it's as if a little part of my brain said Hell No!

Eren: I-I'm sorry. . . I don't know what just happened.

Levi: . . . It's fine.

Levi picked me up bridle style and we both road his seahorse to the castle, because my seahorse ran off.

When we got there it was night time and I notice a change in Levi when we got back to our room.

Eren: Levi are you O-. . . !?

Levi shoved my against the wall with a thud. He said in a sexual husky coo,

Levi: You know the thing you said earlier Eren?

Eren: Y-Yes. . .

Levi: We'll . . . I want you now.

Eren: Uhhh!?

Before I could deny the invention, he invited him self in my mouth, closing all space between our body's.

-You have felt this before-

Who are you?!

-I am You-

-And when you wake up you will feel guilt over come you-

What do you mean?! I can't stop this!?

-This is your first night with him-

Still why will I feel guilt?!

-Your memories will return-

What Memori-

~All of a sudden I was slammed back into reality~

Levi: are you ready Eren?

Eren: Uhhhh . . . WA-!?

Levi had shoved his member in my mermaid opening.

L-LEVI!!

All I could do was scream his name and moan, this side of Levi was new to me. I could not take much more of this.

~This full moon was filled with passionate love that would be described in next chapter~

The Beautiful Night

~Smut! XD~
~Never done a smut before~
~Don't hate me if it's not good~

~Also it's wired because there mermaids! XD~