"BATTLE SWORD GAME?!!?!??!!! AAAAAPPPPPAAAAA." He jumped on me like a koala. That reminded me of her. No wonder genes work so well. He inherited so many things from her. Even if he looks like me his thinking, he's behaviour,his smile it all reminds me of her.

"And here's the birthday cake for the birthday boy" Walked in Jin with the birthday cake.

"Aaaaaa Red velvet cake. Thats my favourite Appa."

"I know right son."

We then did the cutting of the cake."HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK YOUNGJAE. HAPPPYY BIRRRTHHHDAY TO YOOOUUUU..........WWWWOOOOOOOOO"

On the buffet, everything, everydish was YoungJae's favourite. YoungJae was the most loving child I could anyone could have.

He munched down the food as if he was hungry for years. We then decided to go for a long drive along with our the bts except for Anne. She said she didn't want to come as she was feeling a little dizzy.

In the car ride:

"All my life
You stood by me
When no one else was ever behind me
All these lights
They can't blind me
With your love, nobody can drag me down"

We were Swaying left and right while singing...well singing..I don't think so...it was more of shouting together.

We halted at a Ice cream parlour. We entered in and got everyone heir favourite ice creams. And again YoungJae's favourite ice cream was Choco Mint. Same as Y/N. I hate to remember things about her. Because I hate her for what she did to me. Just then Jin hyun's phone rang.

"SUGA-SHII" Jin hyung yelled in the parlour, which made the people there stare at us. I bowed to everyone in an apologetic way. I gave Jin Hyung an annoyed look.

"Sorry" he mouthed.

"Suga...How have you been?" Asked jin Hyung.

"Put it on loud speaker pabo." Jungkook Said.

"You better learn to respect your Hyung." Said Jin as he out the call on loud speaker.

"Is YoungJae with you?" Suga Hyung asked from the other side of the call.

"Yep, I'm here." Said YoungJae.

"Happy Birthday little boy. I hope you grown taller than you Appa. And Suga Samchon loves you a lottttttttt."

"Awww...thank you so much Samchon." YoungJae said.

"By the way are all the guys there?"

"Yeah we all are here." We all said together.

"Then I video call you all." Suga htung said and he cut the call to replace it with face timing.

Video called:

We talked some normal things for a time and simultaneously we exited the ice cream parlour. As we were heading to the car Suga Hyung said something that made us stop in our tracks.

"Listen you all I gotta tell you something important."

"What is it?" Hoseok Hyung asked.

"I found a girl here."

We all stopped whatever we were doing. Our brain needed time to process what he just said. Suga Hyung? I mean the Suga Hyung found a girl?

"WHAAATTTT?!??!!! I'm still single here and you found a girl for yourself." Shouted Jin.

"Send me her picture."

"How does she look like?"

"Does she sing or does she rap.?"

"Can she dance?"

"How the hell did she fall for a cat?"

"How's her personality Hyung?"

"Is she tall?"

"Is she beautiful Hyung?" We all asked together like there's no tomorrow.

"Hey hey....stop it you dicks. I'm coming back to Korea day after tomorrow. I'll bring her with me. You all can meet her." He said.

"Yaayy!!!" We yelled.

"Just wait and watch, when you look at her. You all will be struck by her beauty." Suga Hyung said as if he was challenging us.

"Okay let's see."

"Finally you are gonna be back after 4 months."

"Yeah...."

And just like this the night fell.