Leone Abbacchio | Bartender

Start from the beginning

As the night went on, Abbacchio got more drunk. Eventually, it reached closing time. After shooing off another drunkard from the bar, the last one was Abbacchio. One of the waitresses walked up to Y/n, bringing a hand up and whispering to her. "That guy looks intimidating... and looks like a weirdo. Who's gonna kick him out?"

Y/n kept her gaze on him before responding. "Amelia, you're in charge while I'm gone. I'll take him home." She responded quietly. The lady then walked over to him. He had his head on the counter, almost unconscious. She put a hand onto his shoulder, shaking him slightly. "Hey, Abbacchio, you need help?" She asked. He let out a small groan, slipping off from his seat. "N-No."

That was his single word before he tumbled over, Y/n caught him, draping one of his arms around her shoulders to help him up. She brought him to her car, letting him sit in the passenger seat and closing the door. She walked to the other side, closing the door after getting to the driver's seat.

After a bit, Y/n was driving her car, asking him where he lived, to which he just named an address. And soon, they ended up in front of a large house, maybe too big to call a house.

Y/n once again dragged Abbacchio out, bringing him up to the door. She knocked, waiting patiently. Y/n glanced down at Abbacchio, noticing how downcast he looked. Then, the door lock was heard, unlocking and the door opened. The very man Abbacchio recognized as Bucciarati stood there, shocked to see someone different there instead of just Abbacchio.

"Hi, uh, your friend Abbacchio here is quite drunk so I had to drive him home. Make sure he gets rest and probably some water." Y/n explained. Bucciarati sighed, shaking his head.

"Come in. We should help him to his room." He said. Assisting Y/n, they both carried Abbacchio back to his room. Once they set him on his bed, Bucciarati guided Y/n back to the front door and introduced himself to which she did the same for herself.

Before she could leave, he commented; "By the way, thank you for bringing him back. Somedays, I'm worried that Abbacchio might do something especially bad for himself. If you ever catch him doing such a thing, please stop him."

Y/n looked at him, giving him a warm smile and a nod. "I'll keep that in mind."

   The next day...

Once more, Abbacchio found himself at the same bar again. He went over and sat at the same stool, waiting for Y/n to arrive. Strangely, he was more excited to see Y/n, his head filling up with worries if she didn't come to work.

'Did I embarrass myself last night? Oh god, maybe she doesn't like me here, or I scared her somehow. Oh no...'

These thoughts washed away once he saw Y/n in view, waltzing over to him. "Hey Abbacchio! You're here again." She exclaimed with a smile. Abbacchio gave her a more eased look. Something about her charms seems to appeal more than most people could.

"Yeah, I just wanna say, thanks for driving me home. You could've called a cab, you know." He said. Y/n shook her head, crossing her arms. "Well I'm sorry but it seems you've already become one of my favorite patrons." She stated playfully, a smirk slipped onto her face.

Abbacchio looked away, feeling his face slightly burn as he pouted, trying not to smile madly. 'She likes me! She actually likes me!' Then, shock ran through him as his eyes widened. 'I... haven't felt like this in so long.'

"Hey, Abba, hey!"

He was then brought back to reality, noticing Y/n snapping her fingers at him. "Ah, yeah?" He asked. Y/n got closer to him and pointed in a different direction. He looked in said direction and saw two women, one with a violin and the other had hands behind her back. The violin played and the other lady sang. The two were in perfect harmony.