"So if you don't want another year of suffering then just listen to me and be a good boy ok?" He said caressing the others cheek before grabbing his hand and yanking him up.

"Be nice for the few human hours you have and just follow us." He said as he and the other witch started walking ahead and Tae followed.

And before Tae knew he was in a summoning circle.

"Remember if you close your eyes for once I'll make sure your only family won't open his eyes ever again." The head witch said and he already knew Jimin would be there just so they could do whatever they wished with him but he won't even bat his eyes.

He couldn't lose Jimin even if he becomes a monster he shall protect his last family with all he has.

So he took a deep breath and sat down in the circle as he looked up.

It was dark but he could see everything as clear as daylight.

There were so many peoples. Crying, screaming, scratching, trying to flee but no avail as a spell held them down on their places.

There where different types of creatures present. Elfs, a few fairys, vampires, wolves, pups even, one mermaid he sees as there's only one person with pearls dripping down their cheeks.

Taehyung can say nothing as hot tears stream down his boney cheeks. He knew what was going to happen.

He has been seeing this for years but he could never get used to it.

Five witches standing in front of the five corners of the star craved in the circle with many ancient words.

Soon the chantings began.

Words so familiar but still unfamiliar.

And then it starts first the fairies then the Elfs, the wolves, the pups he watches their throats being slit open whimpering on his own but never closing his eyes.

He already came this far he won't let Jimins life in danger. The ones who got killed would be killed anyways and a mere human like him could do nothing.

Lastly it's the mermaids turn. The plan with the mermaid wasn't a simple death it was a brutal one and just as a witch was going to touch the terrified mermaid who saw everything that he himself saw something flicked in him.

No witch had the time to think as the circle was broken and the witch who was slitting every being open dropped down in front of his dead body standing Taroth with his heart in his hand.

Taehyung looked more beautiful like this. Like a demon. Beautiful curled horns, black piercing eyes, and his beautiful tail swiping harshly against the air.

He felt powerful.

The head witch was the first one to recover from the shock. He stepped forward grinning.

"You're finally back Taroth." He said making the demon turn to him.

"You shall pay for what you did to my human." Taroth muttered lowly.

"What?" The head witch came forward.

Taroth looked down at the heart in his hand because squeezing the blood out of it and throwing it away.

"YOU ALL SHALL SUFFER AND DIE SO YOU WON'T EVER GET TO KILL INNOCENTS AGAIN." And with that Taroth launched forward tearing every present witch into pieces.

He was too fast and before he knew he was denched in blood. No living being alive other than the mermaid who was free from the spell now and was trembling in fear.

He walked towards him standing at a fair distance.

"I'm giving you another chance to live. Don't ever tell anyone about me." The mermaid could only nod not trusting his words.

"You're free to live again." And with that Taroth faints.

_______🌙_______