18💘 LOVE'S IN THE AIR💘

Start from the beginning

"So, you really fell for that silly Specy Accident in your life??? Can't believe it."

"Hah, see who's speaking!!!! The one who fell for his silliest of silly enemies. I, at least fell for my assistant. And it's both traditional and still in trend. Teacher falling for student, boss falling for assistants, lead actor having affair with lead actress. But have you heard, aloof mean husband falling for clingy enemy wife in contractual marriage. "

Xue Yang scoffed at Wangji.

"So!!!!! You are following a traditional trend but I am setting the latest trend. I am still in the winning court......... wuliao (boring)....but......hey, did you confess to him? "

"I can confess anytime, I am just waiting for the right moment..... "

"Someone...... a very knowledgeable person actually, advised me to be truthful, honest and complete in love. So, spill actuality instead of bragging...."

Xue Yang rolled his eyes. Wangji smirked. He knew too well, the mighty fighter tiger, Xue Yang, lacked balls, when it came to confession of love.

"Very funny.....he told to be honest & truthful to lover, not your devious partner in crime.... "

"Suibian (whatever) ..... Spill the truth...not your ego satisfactory, self convincing lies.. But the TRUTH.... "

Xue Yang sighed.

"Well, honestly Wangji I am Afraid actually. He might stumble, run away, colliding and apologizing everyone in his way, if I dare confess to him on face...... "

"At least, you are worried about him running away. I am worried about getting a tight slap on my face after confession and a chase with suibian.... "

" SUIBIAN? "

"His scooty.... "

"Which scooty company is named suibian....!!!"

"Well, none. He nomenclatures his things and people around him.. "

" He named his scooty!!!!!!! Hahaha, that too suibian. Do you know what it means? It means casual, at will, to do as one pleases, random, without concern, informal, at random. Awesome. So, he can basically, run away on suibian randomly and casually, at will, without any concern, informally, at random anywhere, at any place that he pleases.....basically away from you. "

"SHUT UPPP..... "

"He's truly unique, I must say... "

"Of course he is. Otherwise, do you think, am the kind of person to fall for just anyone randomly!!! He's mine. That's all I know...."