"You should take a shower and relax"- Jimin said.

"Wow, I just woke up and you're already saying I'm smelling bad"- I played around.

"I mean...you could smell better"- He jokingly said and I hit his chest which made him smile even more.

"Oh, Danielle?! Is she here!?"- I asked.

"Oh, yeah, she's downstairs, I was going to tell-"- I left before he could finish to run to Danielle's arms.

***
I got downstairs and ran to her.

"Danielle!"- I said and hugged her.

"Y/N, you're awake!"- she said and hugged me back.

"Are you okay? Does anything hurt? Do you feel dizzy?"

"I'm fine"- I smiled at her preoccupation. Then, she hit my arm.

"Yah, are you crazy?! Jumping out of a car and getting lost in the woods?! You little rascal?"- she was scolding me.

"Ah! Ok, ok, I gotta it, but what was I suppose to do? I needed to tell Jimin what my father said...besides I didn't want to go back there"- I said.

"This time, I was going to kick his ass! I would throw a punch and kick him in the-"

"Okay Danielle!"- I said before she could finish and Jimin laughed.

"Y/N, you know I love you...like my own daughter....when all this happened something in me changed...have you told her?"- she asked Jimin.

"Not yet"- Jimin answered.

"Tell me what?"- I was confused.

"Go take a shower, cause you smell a little bad, and then Jimin will tell you"- Danielle said.

"Or, I could take the shower with her.."- Jimin said with a grin and I smiled.

"Oh God... I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that"- Danielle said and I laughed.

"Okay, I'll go take the shower then"

I said and went upstairs.

"I'm gonna go too"- Jimin stated and followed me almost falling in the stairs.

****

I was undressing myself to go to the shower and Jimin arrived.

I look behind and he was just looking at me.

"Hey, so what is it that you need to tell me? Since you're here"- I asked

"I'll tell you later...I need you now"- he said.

He ran to me and attacked my lips, kissing me passionately and running his hands all over my body. He picked me up and put me against the wall of the shower. He turned the water on and the environment turned steamy as if fog was surrounding us.
He put himself inside me and I felt the pleasure he was longing for and I was now desiring it.
The only sound heard was the water, our heavy breaths and moans.

"Ha..this feels so good... I love you so much"- Jimin said in pleasure and I smiled. I interlocked my fingers in his hair and kissed him while moaning because he was still going in and out of me, very hard.

He is usually very gentle, but today he was not having that. He was hungry for me.
All I could feel was him moving in me, our wet skin touching and his mouth on my breasts.
"Baby, let me pleasure you..mm.."- I said in between ecstasy. He stopped suddenly and looked at me with a smirk.

"Today, is all about you. Welcome home baby"- Jimin said heavily breathing and entered me very hardly again making moan.