16

Jimin and I got home after the dinner. Everything ended well and they understood us. After we entered our house Jimin went straight to the sofa.

"Ah!! This feels nice"- he said in a breath of relieve.

"I'm going to take a shower and I'm going to bed"- I said.

Jimin quickly got up and picked me up bridal style.

"What are you doing?"- I was smiling.

"Yes, you are going to bed, the shower comes after"- He told me with a smirk on his face.

"We just got home band you seemed tired. You're crazy"- I chuckled.

"Crazy for you"- He said.

"That pick up line is as old as my grandmother"- I said and he threw me in the bed.

"It is working though"- he said smirking as he hovered over me.

I smiled and he kissed me firstly gently then it started to get intense. His hands started to roam all over my body and I knew where this moment was going. He put his hand to my jeans and unbuttoned them. His hand got closer to my womanhood and I know I'm lost in him again.

****

A week has gone by and Jimin and I have been doing our own thing just having fun together after work and college.

So there I was only on a t-shirt of his, sitting in the kitchen counter and he was in between my legs. Its 10:30 p.m.
We're eating strawberries and just kissing each other and smiling a lot. It looked like the begining of every romantic movie.

"Who even bought this?"- Jimin asked about the strawberries.

"I did, I was craving some"- I answered.

"Are you craving me too?"

"Jimin...let's be honest, you and I have been spending a LOT of time together"- I said.

"So...don't you like it?!"- he asked in indignation

"Let me finish...I was going to say that I'm always craving you"- I told him

"Oh...sorry you're just not the sweet type so I thought you were going to be mean about it"- he said smiling and I did too.

I kissed him and again we were laughing. I never knew it could be this perfect. I always thought this would be the kind of story I wouldn't be the main character in. His hands were coming inside the T-shirt  but then someone opened the door...to our house.

We both looked at each other and we frowned. We goT closer to the door and my father came in. He brought some guys with him and they were running around the house.

"What is this??"- Jimin asked confused.

"Oh, Jimin...my son in law...I mean...ex son in law...as I would say..."- My father said.

"Ex...?"

"Yes, Y/N is coming back home"- My father said and we both Jimin and I looked at him with our eyes coming out of our skull.

"What? Why??!"-Jimin asked nervous.

"Because she lied to me...she is not taking Buisness, I came to find out my stupid daughter is taking Music Production"- My father said with a mean smile on his face.