Basics

1. A Doitsuists main aim should be to 'shine bright like a Doitsu'.
This phrase unites everyone within the Doitsuist community so it is very important to remember.
It gives us each a common goal that we pray under and look for peace in our hearts, just like Doitsu would want which makes us want to show the beauty of Doitsuism to all and to be kind to others.
This is the main phrase of Doitsuism and you will hear it a lot in your local Doitsuist community.
2. Prayer
Praying within the community is different to a lot of common religions.
In our religion, you can pray whenever you want but there are a few things in the community where prayer is key.
This includes before meals and before eating German food.
3. Food
There are very few food laws in Doitsuism, these are as follows
If you are eating food, eat it in a well mannered way, Doitsu isn't very fond of messy eaters, especially when it comes to German food.
In the community German food is the holy food because it is made by Doitsu himself.
(You can eat things with no gluten and boneless 4 added bonus)

4. General Relgious Termanology
Lord Doitsu (commonly referred to as Doitsu as well): The holy idol of the religion, this is who we pay our respects to and pray to in times of need.

Doitsuism: The name of this religion where we worship Doitsu

Doitsuist: One who believes in Doitsu and is part of the Doitsuist community

Hetalians: Most people who are Doitsuists come from a group known as Hetalians, they are also the founders of this religion.

Italy/Feliciano Vargas:
The first foreign follower of Doitsu and the messengers

The Germans: There were grand leaders that acted as the first messenger maybe people believe that this started the religion