Harry began walking up the carpet slowly towards me. His sparkling green eyes locked in with mine. His curls perfectly framed his face as he caught his breath. 

"It should be me up there." Harry burst out, his eyes never left mine since, "And you know that." 

I shook my head, tears brewing in my eyes. I tried hard to not let them escape as I didn't want to ruin my make-up. "I-I-," I stuttered, "I don't know what to say." My hands were trembling. I felt so overwhelmed.

Chase walked down the stairs towards Harry, "You need to leave." He spoke.

"No," Harry gritted his teeth, his eyes then flickered to mine, "No more running."

My father who sat at the front row stood up, "You have no right to be here."

"Actually, I do." Harry replied, "Ally's engaged to me."

My father's face turned red, "But I payed that model to say you slept with her, I sent one of my people to drug your drink so you wouldn't remember anything that night. You're not supposed to be here, you're supposed to forget Alexandra, move on and leave her alone. Why are you still here?"

Mortified looks were exchanged between the guests.

My eyes shot towards him, "Dad?" I asked my voice shaky and hurt, "Y-you," I stuttered, "You planned this?"

"And that's not all," Harry broke in.

I waited terrified to hear more. Silence filled the room. My dad's face twitched, his figure uneasy, he was on the verge of cracking.

"Do you want to tell her, or do you want me to?" Harry threatened.

"Alright," My father blurted, "Chase was the pilot of the plane that crashed." His voice was loud and rough, "I planned the incident, I wanted to make you lose your memory. I wanted Harry to be out of your life for good."

I shook my head, I almost refused to believe this. "You were willing to kill me?" I exclaimed.

He shook his head vastly, "No, no..." His eyes widened, "I just wanted you to be with Chase. The hotels were collapsing, I needed investment, I did this to avoid becoming bankrupt. We could've lost our home, our life."

"Mr Waldorf, you are under arrest and have the right to remain silence. Anything you say can and may be held against you." A police officer walked in.

Another officer followed behind approaching Chase. "Why are you arresting me?" Chase pleaded, "He made me do it!" Chase pointed towards my father, "He's insane. Not me!" 

"No," my dad yelled, "You can't arrest me."

The police officers cuffed my fathers hands as he struggled, "No!" He shouted, "I can explain my actions!"

I was shocked. What just happened?

Everyone was just as baffled. No one knew what was going on and how the police came to be.

My father and Chase was dragged out as people stood up to watch the scene.

Surprisingly Zayn, Niall, Liam, Louis and Mia appeared at the door way. They were all suited and Mia wore a beautiful yellow dress with her hair pulled up.

"We called the police." Zayn spoke up. 

"Everyone, we're sorry for the confusion." Mia began, "But the truth is, Harry and Ally belong together. They always have from the beginning. They got engaged a while ago, it's true. And tonight, is their night." 

Confused looks began to diminish as most people were captivated by the truth. 

Harry walked up towards me, he cupped my face in his large hands as I shook my head, a tear escaping my right eye, "I'm so scared." My hands still trembling.