Hold My Hand And Smile

Start from the beginning

"Thank you for waiting," you hummed, "Work was a bitch."

You saw Jungkook pout at you sadly, "Aw, why?"

"It was just one of those days, you know. Didn't wanna get out of bed. Didn't wanna work. I was tired the whole day too...I almost canceled."

You could tell that at your confession the mood darkened. You mentally cursed yourself for it. Today was supposed to be fun. Maybe talking wasn't such a good idea? 

"But, I'm better now!" you assured quickly. And it was the truth, "You guys really help me calm down."

All of you frequently talked to each other about deep concepts and feelings. Sometimes even dark topics. You all really cared for each other, but even so, sharing such raw and true emotion left you blushing and scarily bare feeling. 

Jimin, although frowning, said, "Good." and scooted in closer to you. You breathed out a puff of air and adjusted so that you were leaning into his chest. Skinship such as this between the four of you wasn't uncommon. You cuddled all the boys just as much as they cuddled each other, but that didn't stop people from looking at all of you weirdly when you guys did though. At that you started looking through your menu and the boys started up whatever conversation they'd been having before you arrived. You quickly chose what you wanted from the menu then set it down before sitting back and watching your boys interact. They had been your closest family almost forever. Jimin, Tae and you went all the way back to high school. While they had gone somewhere after their high school years, you somehow had gotten stuck with some stupid office job. You had really wanted to go into the music industry. A producer, a singer, maybe even try out the K-Pop area yourself. However that wasn't how it went. 

You were lucky however to have met the people you did. Maybe you weren't in the music industry, but you'd say you got pretty damn close. Being friends with the biggest boy band in the world was a huge thing. You couldn't be more content if you were honest. Through your two high school friends you'd met all the other members, but being how young you were compared to the hyung line you'd immediately attached yourself to Jungkook. You two had gotten along from the very start. You yourself being a video game nerd. Of course you got along well with the hyung line. Namjoon took it upon himself to become your brother figure and all the others you couldn't help but respect. Yoongi especially, because he was everything you wanted to be. A producer and a musical genius. Meanwhile you and Seokjin and Hoseok were quite possible the biggest crackhead trio ever. When you were with them it was hell for any poor soul nearby. Dad jokes for days and just pure silliness all around. Tae was your brother. All though you were the same age he'd always felt like your younger brother. Hence the reason he'd so loudly called out 'noona' earlier. 

You and Jimin though...there was something about that boy. He was the sweetest man you'd ever known. He was full of spirit and unconditional love. He loved with his all and he never would ask anyone to change. He was pure and strong and he was the emotionally intelligent person you knew. What was not to love? He'd only ever treated you with kindness since you'd met. He never treated you different because your anti-social nature or your depression that really you hadn't ever tried to hide. For that reason you got bullied a lot. You were open about your feelings often and for some reason all people saw when they saw that you were hurting. Was to hurt you more. Maybe it was the fact that your feelings were too raw? They couldn't handle it? For whatever reason, they had bullied you and back then you'd never had a day a high school where you hadn't cried or had a panic attack. That all stopped when you met Jimin though. He'd soothed you with just a few words and a bright smile. He'd stolen your heart before you could blink.

The thoughts caused your cheeks to burn. You hated getting lost in your thoughts, especially around the boys because most of the time they drifted to your obsession with the pink haired boy. You were luckily saved by the waitress.