Chapter 12: Lost in the Woods

This is one of my favorite Frozen 2 songs. My number one songs are 'Show Yourself', The second 'Into the Unknown' and 'Somethings never change', the third 'Lost of the Wood' and 'The next right thing'. But 'When I am older' it's okay for me, it's not too bad at all.

I think Anna chose the right person to be with, but I was sad when he knew that Anna left him behind when he was planning on proposing to her.

But he then got back with her and finally proposed to her. Yayyyy, happy ending.

'I love happy endings.'

.

.

.

"Am I supposed to feel this ridiculous?"

"Oh, yeah. Definitely." Ryder nodded. All around Kristoff was surrounded by reindeer as he was standing on heart-shaped boulders. He inhaled deeply to calm his heart. 

"Everyone ready?" Ryder said in different voices for the reindeer. 

"Ready!"

"Uh, I could use a rehearsal!"

"I love love."

"Wait, You talk for them, too?" Kristoff gasped in surprise as Ryder grinned.

"I do."

"It's like you can actually hear what they're thinking!"

"Yeah, And then you just... say it." Ryder replied, shrugging his shoulder. 

"And then you just say it." He then saw a silhouette of someone like a woman walking toward them. 

"Okay! Here she comes." Ryder then opened the basket and the butterflies flew out, Sven stomped the plank, making the leaf shape of butterflies fall from the basket.

Kristoff gulped before he said among the butterflies, "Princess Anna of Arendelle... my feisty, fearless, ginger-sweet love. Will you marry me?" Kristoff asked smoothly with a wide smile, but he then frowned as it appeared to be Yelena. 

Yelena watched with her eyes widened, one of the leaves stuck in her hair. "Um... no." She responded as she pulled the leaf off her hair. "The Princess left with the Queen and another Princess."

"What? Wait, what?" Kristoff stuttered as he got down from the boulder and coming to Yelena, Sven's mouth opened widely. "What?!"

"I wouldn't try to follow, they're long gone." She told him. 

"Long gone?" Kristoff repeated as he looked down with shock. 

"So... yeah..." She then brushed off her coat as she turned away. "Um... We're heading west to the Lichen Meadows. You can come with us if you want."

Yelena rushed away, and Kristoff sighed in sorrow as Ryder came beside him. "Hey. Um... I'm really sorry about--"

"No, it's fine." Kristoff quickly replied. 

"Yeah! Yep." Ryder cleared his throat as he then asked Kristoff. "Okay, I better go pack. You coming with?"

"I'll just... yeah, I'll meet you there." Kristoff stuttered, forcing a smile. 

"Okay. Uh, you know where you're going, right?" Ryder reminded him. 

"Yeah, yeah." Kristoff nodded in reply. 

"I know the woods." After Ryder walked away, Kristoff sighed before he sat down on the boulder with a heavy sigh, Sven walked and sat in front of him, moaning softly to him.