Chapter 4: Into the Unknown

Anna was snoring, her arms were up to her head. You had the shawl covering your upper body and Elsa's side face was on the pillow.

Ah, ah, ah, ah...

She then rolled to her back as she tried to go back to sleep.

Ah, ah, ah, ah...

Elsa's eyes snapped open as the voice continued, she sat up and put her head under the pillow.

Ah, ah, ah, ah...

She then lifted her face with annoyance and sat up before walking out of the room. She looked at her sisters and closed the door.

Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah...

🎵"I can hear you. But I won't!"🎵

Elsa looked around and raised her hands. 

🎵"Some look for trouble... while others don't."🎵

She then walked to the mirror and placed her hands on the table that was in front of the mirror.

🎵"There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day. And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away. Oh..."🎵

Elsa walked into the hallway as she heard the voice still being heard for her.

Ah, ah, ah, ah...

🎵"Oh, oh..."🎵

Elsa sang back as she raised her arms up then she lowed.

Ah, ah, ah, ah...

🎵"You're not a voice, You're just a ringing in my ear."🎵

She flicked her braid behind her head and looked around the hallway. 

🎵"And If I heard you, which I don't, I'm spoken for, I fear."🎵

She then looked at the portraits of her family of her friends. The family portrait has the father and mother standing together, Elsa was standing and placed her hand on Anna's shoulder as Anna and you sat on the chair. 

The other one was Elsa standing on the far right side, you were in the middle of Anna and Elsa. Kristoff was placing his right arm on Sven's back, and Olaf was standing in front of Kristoff.

🎵"Everyone I've ever loved is here within these walls."🎵

She turned away from the portraits and stared at the window. 

🎵"I'm sorry, secret siren, but I'm blocking out your calls!"🎵

She walked to the door of the balcony but then she turned her back. 

🎵"I've had my adventure. I don't need something new. I'm afraid of who I'm risking if I follow you..."🎵

🎵"Into the unknown!"🎵