Chapter 5: No Future...

The small diamond shard went around, Anna opened the balcony door followed by you who gripped Iduna's scarf. You both looked at them with shock and amazement, you stared at each of the shards as she pointed at it.

"Earth... Water... Air... Fire... Wait, where's Elsa?" You asked Anna who was still amazed.

.

.

.

"Air, Fire, Water, Earth." Elsa mumbled, pointing at each of the shards. 

She gasped as the light of snowflakes shined from afar before all of the shards fell down to the floor. She looked back to the castle with worry.

.

.

.

The people got out of their houses and were shocked as they looked down and saw the shards, some of them were holding the candle. 

Suddenly, the light on the light poles went out, the woman dropped her candlelight as it nearly burned her, only the moonlight shone.

.

.

.

Anna and you with your mother's shawl, with Kristoff and servants, walked out of the door as they were both shocked at what happened. They all noticed that the water from the fountain drained.

"The water!" A woman cried out as she rushed to the fountain.

.

.

.

The water of the waterfall disappeared as the wind then began to rage. 

Sven woke up from sleep as the wind blew into his room. A powerful gust of wind pushed him out, and he was stunned all of a sudden. 

.

.

.

Elsa ran off the cliff as she pressed her back against a building and thought about it. 

"The air rages... no fire, no water... the earth is next! We have to get out!"

She quickly rushed to the town to warn everyone.

.

.

.

People all whimpered as they tried to remain on their feet because of the wind. The wind was shoving everyone and some of them running as if it would be faster.

.

.

.

Anna ran to the woman, balancing her while you went to the crowd. "Get to the cliff, it'll be safer than here!" You yelled as she ran while holding the shawl, you saw Elsa running among the people. 

"It'll be okay! Evacuate to the cliffs!" 

The ground beneath your feet moved, making you unstable, and almost fell. Elsa quickly grabbed your hand and you both ran together.