Night 2. Chico

Rocky POV

I sat in the night office, texting my friend who was on strict orders not to send me any gay sex books tonight after last night, unless I got bored enough to want to have to deal with a boner with some rather fit, male, animatronics running around the place. I heard movement by one of the doors, and didn't bother closing it as Bonnie said Chico would probably come see me tonight. "Aww! You're cuter than Bonnie said you'd be!" He exclaimed when he walked in. "Your blush is the same color as a galaxy like Bonnie said it was!" Chico giggled, throwing me off guard. "So, what's the deal with Bonnie last night?" I asked, spinning in my chair. "Last night?" Chico cocked his head to the side, confused. "What do you mean?" I sighed and shook my head. "Don't worry. Who am I seeing tomorrow?" I asked, checking all the cameras. "Well, Foxy would have come, but Golden Freddy said he wanted to meet you so you'll meet him, then Foxy and then Freddy on the fifth night." Chico grinned at me, before reaching for my lap. "Chico, please don't. I already got fucked last night." I blushed at the memory of Bonnie pounding into me, making me hard. "Bonnie fucked you? He must like you then." Chico grinned, grabbing my dick and rubbing me, making me throw my head back with pleasure. "You said no, but you seem to be enjoying this so much." Chico whispered in my ear, making me blush heavily. "Ch-Chico!" I exclaimed, trying to pull my pants up as he yanked them down. "You're as big as he said too. Unluckily for you, none of us bottom." Chico grinned, before wrapping his lips around my dick and beginning to bob his head. I tangle my fingers into Chico's hair, gently tugging as he rolled his tongue over the veins on my dick, occasionally dipping his tongue into the slit. "H-how are you so, -Fuck!- good at this?!" I gasped as I pulled his hair sharply, causing him to moan around my dick, making me shudder with pleasure. He pulled off, pumping me as he spoke. "Freddy taught me how to, in case I ever needed, or wanted, to please a man like this. Although, you react better than Freddy. You look and sound so much hotter." He mumbled before swallowing my dick again. I gasped, throwing my head back as Chico hollowed out his cheeks and sucked harder. I tugged his hair harshly as I came, cause him to cum in his pants. "Fuck! Do you all do sexual acts for the guard every night?" I panted as I pulled my pants and boxers back up. "Not normally, no. But Bonnie was gushing about you so much, we all wanted to know what you were like. If you were as good as he said you are." Chico grinned, as he stood and sat on the desk between my legs.

Chico POV

"Although," I mused, "about earlier, and none of us bottoming. I wouldn't mind being fucked by you. I have to go tonight though. I need to be on the stage for when the workers arrive tomorrow." I smiled at the flustered guard and walked out of the office. "Well? Who can go tomorrow?" Freddy asked exitedly. "I said Goldie would probably go tomorrow, them Foxy and finally you, Freddy." I explained, climbing into place on the stage. "Spring'll probably drop by, or sit in the vents to see the new guard." Bonnie mumbled as he adjusted the strap on his guitar. "Face it laddie. He's probably been watching every night to get a rough idea of when he should drop by to see the new lad." Foxy grumbled as he walked to Pirate Cove before the day people came. Bonnie blushed at the mention of Springtrap watching every night. "What's wrong Bonnie? You're cheeks are purple tinted again." Freddie asked as he made sure his microphone was at the right height. "Uhh, well, I may have fucked the new guard on the night that I went, and Spring always teases me about doing things like that with the guards." Bonnie murmed blushing even more, before testing a couple notes on his guitar. "Awww! That's cute. You always get embarrassed whenever we ask about you ever doing anything sexual. So. Is he a good top?" Freddy asked as he tested his microphone. "Uhh, he topped actually." Rocky said as he walked around the corner to sit on the stage where he normally sat to end his shift. "And he was really good as well. Big, and thick....." Rocky began to trail off towards the end of his sentence, with a galaxy blush dusting his soft pale cheeks. "Awww! You're both embarrassed!" Freddy giggled at their blushes. "C'mon. The day people will be here soon. Get into your places." Rocky smiled at us, before walking away.