5

Todoroki pov

Touya? that was his name.....but why? but how we all thought that he had died once he ran off but what if he were still here? what if he was really the villain dabi? dabi I had since him once on the new thinking he look familliar but the stitched skin didn't make me think about who it used to be. my brother was a villain. how was this possible. I for one moment was filled with.....confusion or something like that honestly It had been so long I forgot which emotion belonged to which name. I looked at the photo more closely then compared it to dabi. I felt  single.....t-tear run down my cheek and my head shot up.

"Fuyu! I j-just cried!!!" I say to her. her eyes widen and she looks like she is ready to crush me in a hug. I make sure she doesn't. great so I can feel pain again, this was just great. out of all the emotions out there it had to be pain didn't it. I'm just so unlucky. but pain is what I needed. it was a good start. I begin to think about the last time I had felt a little prick of emotion. I think hard coming up with the sports fesival when I fought agaisnt Midoriya. I glance over at him. I slowly rise to my feet walking over to him. he looks at me..confused I think. 

"Midoriya I want to test something can I touch your arm for a minute?" I asked. hoping it didn't sound weird. he looks at me for a minute then nods his head. I touch his arm and feel something within me click. suddenly I'm crying liek crazy I feel everything I pull my hands away and the tears stop along with weirdly just disapearing from my face. Midoriya looked at me puzzled. I touch his arm again and begin to cry but as soon as I would pull away the tears would vanish.