Meeting His Brother

The two woke up the next morning at a very late hour. Taehyung woke up first, feeling very excited because today he gets to see Joon. He can't wait to see his older brother again. It's been a few months since they last saw each other.

Namjoon had been on a trip with everyone else for business. He returned yesterday and Taehyung had just remembered. He looked at Jungkook and said, "I'm going to go see my brother... want to come?" Jungkook nodded quickly wanting to meet Namjoon.

Taehyung smiled and called Namjoon. After a few minutes he told Jungkook, "We leave in 20 minutes wear casual clothes, okay?" Jungkook smiled and nodded as he ran to his closet. He picked out the most casual outfit he has then put on his lip balm.

Taehyung had already changed so he just sat in Jungkooks room. He was staring at the pastel colors around Jungkooks room. Jungkook looked at himself and brushed his hair. He smiled at himself then skipped out of the room.

Taehyung looked at Jungkooks outfit and noticed his hoodie was a pastel color. He knew Jimin absolutely loathed pastel colors. He wanted to tell Jungkook but he decided to stay quiet. If Jungkook had any problems with Jimin he'd take care of it.

A black SUV pulled up outside and Taehyung got a message. He smiled and yelled out for Kook to get outside. Taehyung walked outside then waited outside the SUV. Jungkook ran out with a banana milk and they got into the  SUV.

They were taken to the dark side of Seoul and were dropped off. Jungkook stayed close to Taehyung and said, "W..what if we get kidnapped? Or murdered!!" Taehyung smiled as they walked to a broken down building. The younger was visibly shaking as he didn't have a good feeling about being in this place. This is where the bad people lurk around and he didn't like that one bit.

They stepped inside and almost instantly several men swarmed them. Jungkook screamed and clung onto Taehyung as the people had startled him. The said male smiled and said, "Jungkook is with me! He is my best friend." The men nodded as they went back to their hiding spot. Even then, the brunette still didn't let go of Taehyung, in fear that he'd be dragged away by one of those men.

Taehyung kicked a crate then said a series of numbers. The floor shook as a secret door was revealed. Taehyung held Jungkook close as they went through. Once they were inside Taehyung said, "Stay close Kook." Jungkook nodded as he looked around, very much still shaking. This place was somewhere he hoped he'd never ever visit again. The vibes of this place were just off and so so scary.

As they were walking down a hallway and talking, Seokjin had passed by them and almost instantly stopped when he laid eyes on the brunette. He looked at Jungkook for a few moments and squealed. This startled Jungkook causing him to hide behind Taehyung. Jin smiled and said, "I'm Jin! Worldwide handsome~ and you are?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung and said shakily, "Jungkook... Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you."

Jin nodded with a soft smile. "Taehyungs best friend right?" He asked him as Jungkook smiled shyly and nodded a bit. Jin smiled again and pointed down the hallway. Taehyung nodded as they walked down the hallway. Taehyung was on the lookout for Jimin, hoping he'd be able to hide the younger before he was spotted if Jimin was around.

Jungkook looked around curiously. He wanted to know why there were so many doors! Taehyung opened a door which led to a very beautiful room. It looked very modern and looked cozy. Taehyung sat down on the couch in there. Jungkook did the same and pouted. He was going to say something when Namjoon burst through the door. Taehyung smiled widely as he ran to Namjoon and hugged him tightly. Namjoon said, "I missed you! I got you some chocolates from Paris. I've brought croissants too and a couple of wonderful souvenirs. There was so much to pick from there. Paris is absolutely beautiful in person."