𝘹𝘪. 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳

ELECTRIC LOVE

CHAPTER ELEVEN — MORNING AFTER

CHAPTER WARNINGS | SUGGESTIVE SEXUAL BEHAVIOR, MATURE LANGUAGE

.·:·.☽✧     ✦     ✧☾.·:·.

Juliet wakes up to Timothee's arms around her waist and his cheek resting against her forehead, his breath soft and even. Her arms are loosely wrapped around his neck, as well as her legs around his torso and she smiles to herself as she looks up at his sleeping face. He's so peaceful, still and warm. Juliet absolutely loves the feeling she gets being in his arms, which does mess with her brain a little bit because they rekindled their friendship less than 24 hours ago.

"Such a gorgeous boy." She says against his neck, gently pressing a kiss against his slightly sweaty skin.

"Mhm." Timothee hums in response and Juliet buries her head in his chest, embarrassed that he heard her. "Good morning." He smiles, keeping his eyes closed and planting a kiss on the top of her head.

"I didn't know you were awake." Juliet says, her words slightly muffled by his chest. "I'm embarrassed, that was embarrassing."

"No it wasn't, I don't care." Timothee smiles, shrugging his shoulders and sliding his hands up her back.

"If I didn't have anywhere to be, I would probably let this happen again right now." Juliet admits, looking into Timothee's eyes and smiling at him.

"Do you really have somewhere to be?" He asks, massaging his thumbs against the dimples on Juliet's lower back.

"Unfortunately I do." She frowns, moving her hands to his face and scooting further up on the bed so their faces are aligned with one another.

"That's a shame." He frowns, making Juliet crack a smile and inch her face closer to his.

"I never blow people off, always on time." She says, her eyebrows raised slightly.

"Is there a way I could change that?" Timothee smirks, leaning in and pressing his lips against Juliet's, making her mind completely stray away from her plans. She lets herself get completely lost in Timothee's intoxicating passion before pulling away and sighing deeply, cupping his face and looking at him with a thinking expression clearly readable on her face.

"You are so hard to say no to Timmy." Juliet pouts, pushing his cheeks together and beaming at him. "Fuck I don't wanna leave, stop it!" She exclaims like a little kid, her smile disappearing from her face as she realizes she actually will have to leave Timothee. It's weird for her to feel so attached to someone after such a short time, but she likes it.

"What are the pressing errands your running today anyway?" He asks, Juliet rolling over and sitting up on the edge of the bed.

"I have lunch with my friends and then I have to go to IKEA." She says, standing up and lifting her duffel bag onto the bed. Timothee is quiet as Juliet rifles through her clothes before settling on a simple pairing of black jeans, a white t-shirt and her pleather jacket. She pulls off her dirty shirt from yesterday and tosses it in her suitcase, now left in just her underwear. "Do you wanna come with me?" Juliet asks, pulling a bralette over her head quickly followed by buttoning her jeans. When Timothee is silent for more than a few seconds, the brunette immediately regrets asking and starts shaking her head. "Sorry, sorry, never mind, you are a celebrity and have things to do and not just fuck around with me on your Sunday."

"I'll come with." Timothee nods and Juliet's eyebrows jump up as she quickly pulls her shirt over her head and looks at Timothee. "Does this mean I get to come over after." Timothee smirks, getting out of bed and adjusting himself in his boxers before walking over to Juliet.

"If you pass the friend test." She nods, pressing her hands against his chest and smiling.

"I shall present myself well." Timothee says, standing up straight and saluting Juliet.

"Your such a wanker." She mumbles, her true British roots shining through in the playful insult, as she shakes her head and rolls her eyes at Timothee as he leans in. Juliet leans her head back and dodges his kiss, biting her lip and looking at him with wide eyes.

"How dare you!" Timothee exclaims, shaking his head and walking away from Juliet for no longer than a minute to put his jeans and borrowed t-shirt on.

"On the way to lunch I'll get you a new shirt, because I like this shirt." Juliet nods, tugging at the hem of the shirt he's wearing.

"You've done more than plenty." Timothee smiles, leaning in to kiss Juliet and letting his mouth fall open when she dodges his kiss once again. "You are such a fucking tease!" He exclaims, wrapping his arms around her and letting them fall onto the bed together with him on top. Juliet laughs and wraps her arms around Timothee's neck, finally letting their lips connect. He leans his weight onto his elbows and traps her under him, sliding his tongue across her lips.

"Your the fucking tease!" Juliet laughs, pressing her lips against his and smiling.

"Weren't we supposed to be going somewhere?" Timothee asks and Juliet rolls her eyes, cupping his face in her hands.

"I thought you didn't wanna go anywhere?" Juliet laughs, smirking at Timothee with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm still gonna be with you all day." Timothee shrugs, pulling her arms away from his face and using his hands to cup her face.

"Are you gonna be able to keep your hands to yourself?" She asks him playfully, twirling her fingers in his hair.

"I'll try my best." The boy grins, rolling the pair over and covering Juliet's face in kisses. Juliet laughs and squirms beneath Timothee's body weight, trying to escape his adorable kisses by burying her face in his neck.

"My friends mean a lot to me, so you better pass the test." Juliet mumbles, rolling off of Timothee's chest and sitting up on the bed.

"I can be doting." Timothee smirks, leaning towards Juliet and kissing her on the cheek. "See, gentleman."

"Well then, if we're ever going to leave this hotel room I have a feeling I should get my makeup on so my friends don't think your whole look is sexy homeless." The girl nods, walking over to the mirror and rifling through her makeup bag with a smirk on her face.

"Sexy homeless!" Timothee exclaims, following Juliet over to the sink and leaning against the wall beside her. "I think I can live with sexy homeless." 

.·:·.☽✧     ✦     ✧☾.·:·.

a/n i'm obsessed with how this is turning out, i'm loving writing it. thank you so much for 1.4k !!