𝘷. 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦

ELECTRIC LOVE

CHAPTER FIVE — RUNNING LATE

CHAPTER WARNINGS | STRONG LANGUAGE, MENTIONS OF ALCOHOL

.·:·.☽✧     ✦     ✧☾.·:·.

"Thanks for the shirt by the way." Timothee smiles, pulling on the clean shirt that Juliet lent to him for the rest of the evening.

"That's all your thanking me for?" She scoffs, pulling her jeans up and zipping the fly before making eye contact with the boy. The boy whose mouth she just came in a minute ago.

"Oh and the wine!" He exclaims, running a hand through his hair and glancing at himself in the mirror before looking back at the girl who just single handedly gave him the best orgasm of his life.

"I will add you to the list of fuckboys I have blown." Juliet smiles, giving him a half hearted thumbs up.

"I'm joking, your a fucking dick wizard." He says, his cheeks turning slightly pink when he compliments her, even in the joking way that he just did.

"Are you joking, I've never been eaten out like that I felt like I was on another fucking planet!" Juliet exclaims, tightening her black belt around her waist. She bends over to pick up her shirt and when she stands up she notices Timothee has takes a couple steps closer to her. "I'm not going to bite." She smiles innocently, clasping her hands together in front of herself and pushing her boobs together.

"Sorry to change the subject from your gorgeous body to something less salacious, but the reunion dinner is in ten minutes." Timothee says and Juliet can feel herself blush under her foundation, thankful that Timothee can't see it.

"Well I will fully clothes myself, begrudgingly put my heels on and we shall dine with twenty somethings that we are both more successful than." Juliet smiles, pulling her tight turtleneck over her head and then pulling her wavy black hair out of her shirt.

"You've barely told me anything about you, so what if your a loser now?" Timothee counters, leaning against the wall and Juliet runs her fingers through her hair.

"I'm not a loser, I get to prance around on stages across the world in tights and get paid to do it." She retorts and Timothee sucks in his cheeks.

"Doesn't mean you aren't a loser." He shrugs and Juliet laughs, pulling on her blazer.

"I dance for the New York City Ballet." Juliet tells him, letting him just the slightest bit into her adult life that he knows nothing about.

"Congratulations non-loser, very proud." Timothee smiles, walking past her and over to the hotel rooms front door.

"I'm already cast for Clara in The Nutcracker this year." Juliet can't help but say and she can't help but swoon a little bit when Timothee's face lights up for her. "Now off to sit at an awkwardly long table with people we don't want to talk to!" She exclaims before Timothee can say something sappy about her life.

"You really didn't wanna come!" Timothee chuckles and Juliet shakes her head, opening the hotel room door and sliding her purse onto her arm.

"My best friend thought I should." The girl exclaims, shrugging her shoulders slightly and leaning back to shut the door after Timothee walks out of the room. "I'm glad I did." She adds, smiling at Timothee and taking a step towards him.

"I'm glad you came too." He smiles, resting his arms on Juliet's shoulders. She starts to lean in and at an inch from his lips she veers off to the side and pecks him on the cheek.

"Was ten minutes ago not satisfying enough for you?" Juliet asks, her eyebrows furrowed in sarcastic confusion.

"Look at you!" Timothee exclaims, pushing Juliet's shoulder and smiling wide. Juliet shakes her head and shrugs, giving Timothee a fast peck before turning down and running down the hallway towards the elevator. "What the hell!" He yells, running after her down the hallway and catching up with ease. He wraps his arms around her waist from behind and picks her up, her legs flailing out in front of her.

"I am a grown woman, put me down!" She laughs and Timothee chuckles when Juliet makes a small whining noise.

"Juliet you weigh like three pounds." He laughs, shaking her from side to side. She moans and arches her neck so she can see Timothee.

"I can't believe I was so obsessed with you in high school." She shakes her head and Timothee drops his mouth open, setting Juliet back down on her own two feet.

"You obviously don't hate me now." He chuckles in reply and she hits his arm, walking further down the hall and pushing the elevator down button.

"You know nothing." She insists, squinting her eyes at him and pointing a finger. "I stay mysterious bitch."

"Your rude to me because you like me." Timothee shrugs, walking down the corridor and leaning on the wall across from the elevator. Juliet leans next to him and shakes her head as the pair wait for the elevator, the slightest hint of a smile on her face.

"I'm glad you didn't change." Juliet says, her smirk turning into a smile as she looks up at Timothee.

"I changed a little bit!" He exclaims and Juliet nods in agreement, shrugging her shoulders.

"Your still goofy little Timmy, but you seem so mature and refined now." The girl exclaims and Timothee nods, pushing hair out of his face. Before Timothee has time to return the compliment, the lift in front of them dings and the doors swish open.