𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘭. 𝘪𝘪

ELECTRIC LOVE

CHAPTER EIGHT — FIRST TIME VOLUME TWO

CHAPTER WARNINGS | GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT, MATURE LANGUAGE

.·:·.☽✧     ✦     ✧☾.·:·.

"Hold on." Timothee whispers in her ear, burying his dick in her wet pussy. Juliet barely hears him through all the pleasure that he's giving her, but he follows the boys instructions when she feels him stand up, tightening her legs around his torso.

"Oh fuck thats so deep." Juliet gasps, wrapping her arms around Timothee's neck as he presses her against the cool wall of the hotel room.

"You like that?" He asks, his voice slightly deeper from his moans. Juliet presses her lips together and nods, looking into Timothee's eyes and biting her tongue to keep her moans to a respectable volume. He lets one of his hands slide up her chest, grazing over a nipple before gently wrapping around her neck.

"Choke me." She nods submissively, biting her lip when his hand tightens around her neck. Juliet has never been this submissive, but something about Timothee makes her want to completely surrender herself to him and do whatever he wants with her. Timothee pushes himself deeper into her pussy and she gasps, pressing her head against the wall and letting her moans pass through her lips at full volume. She feels the butterflies in her stomach melt, setting off her second orgasm of the night. She starts breathing heavily as she cums all over his length, shutting her eyes. Timothee smiles wickedly and steps away from the wall, leaning forward and dropping Juliet on her back onto the queen sized bed.

"Someone is gonna complain!" Timothee chuckles, climbing on top of her and burying his face in her neck.

"Well it certainly isn't me." Juliet smiles playfully, cupping his face and pulling it up to her lips. "I know you already gave me one hickey, I don't need another." She smirks, giggling when Timothee blushes, shrugging his shoulders. "It's fine Timmy," The girl smiles sweetly, pecking his lips gently before continuing. "Now fuck me."

"It's not that easy gorgeous." Timothee smiles, shaking his head and leaning in closer to Juliet's ear. "I want to hear you beg." He whispers huskily, nibbling at her ear gently.

"Please." Juliet says, goosebumps erupting all over her slightly sweaty body when she feels the head of Timothee's cock brush against her wet heat.

"How bad do you want it?" He asks, his breath tickling her ear.

"Fuck me please." Juliet says, arching her back as her desperation for Timothee's dick grows.

"I'm so hard for you." Timothee says gruffly, lifting his head and kissing her deeply.