𝘹. 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘵

ELECTRIC LOVE

CHAPTER TEN — MIDNIGHT CHAT

CHAPTER WARNINGS | SUGGESTIVE SEXUAL BEHAVIOR, MATURE LANGUAGE

.·:·.☽✧     ✦     ✧☾.·:·.

Juliet wakes up about two hours later, still in the same position she fell asleep in, but with Timothee's arms wrapped tightly around her. The brunette smiles to herself and can't help herself from kissing his chest as gently as she can. Timothee stirs in his sleep slightly, loosening his grip on Juliet just enough for her to slide out of his arms and give herself a quick pit wash in the bathroom sink. She doesn't want to wake Timothee, so she leaves all the lights off and rinses off as quietly as she can before patting herself dry and getting back into the queen bed.

"Weren't quiet enough." Timothee mumbles, smirking at Juliet and making her heart jump slightly.

"Spooked me." She giggles, pulling herself back under the covers and letting him wrap his arms around her again.

"I should've payed more attention to this fucking ass." Timothee chuckles, squeezing Juliet's ass and jiggling it slightly. She presses her body against his and wraps her arms around his neck, pulling their faces closer together.

"You'll get some more chances." She smiles, pecking him on the lips and scrunching her face.

"Really!?" Timothee exclaims surprised, pulling his head back slightly with his eyebrows raised.

"That is the best sex I've ever had in my entire life, I've never been that submissive with anyone." Violet comfortably admits, wrapping Timothee's hair around her fingers.

"I'm so glad you had fun." Timothee smiles, kissing her again and pulling her body tightly against his own.

"Did you have fun Timmy?" Juliet asks earnestly, pressing her lips against his and waiting for a reply.

"Of course I did." He smirks, kissing her and squeezing her ass again. "I'm in love with this now, I don't wanna let go." Timothee laughs, slapping it gently and grabbing a handful.

"Your so horny!" Juliet laughs, burying her face in Timothee's neck and chuckling against his bare skin.

"Well now that I know your gorgeous, smart, hilarious and salacious I will never respect you again." He nods sarcastically, Juliet picking her head back up and resting it on Timothee's pillow so they can feel the other person's breath.

"Well then I guess it's time to tell you the second I saw how hot this face is I wasn't going to respect you in the first place." She shrugs, smirking at Timothee and cupping his face in her hands. "Your face is so fucking perfect, I want to know how." Juliet demands, squishing his cheeks together like a grandma and kissing him gently.

"If your searching for answers, I don't have them." Timothee says, furrowing his eyebrows and pressing his creased forehead against Juliet's.

"I don't think your face has answers Timothee." Juliet nods, sliding her hand down his face and wrapping her arms around his neck. Since the room is so dark and she can't see him blush the way she knows her compliment is appreciated by how eager Timothee's tongue is after he connects their lips.

"I'm glad you came today." Timothee mumbles, sliding his hands under Juliet's t-shirt and wrapping them around her tightly.

"I gotta admit, I don't usually do this." She smiles, running a hand up the back of his head and swirling her fingers in his hair.

"Hook up with past best friends at high school reunions?" Timothee asks jokingly, his tongue poking out of his mouth and touching Juliet's lips.

"I usually don't cuddle." She says, chuckling at his joke and shaking her head.

"Your such a little nugget, I don't believe that." Timothee smiles, pulling her against his neck and entwining his legs with hers.

"I don't cuddle a lot, I typically just have random and meaningless sex then I sneak out after they fall asleep and have awkward encounters with them if I ever see them again." Juliet shrugs, loving how warm and inviting Timothee's whole aura is.

"Your a little bean, you love it." He says sleepily, kissing the top of Juliet's head before resting his chin in the same spot.

"I do." Juliet smiles, yawning and adjusting her arm to get comfortable.