𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XI

*please play the video above to listen to the audiobook/ have a better experience*

Her necked cracked and she died out of unconsciousness

.

.

.

𝓜𝓪𝔂'𝓼 𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓻𝔂

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂 9,2007 (Present)

I held the document I found in Harry's drawer as I processed what had happened. I was sitting in the house of the person who stole my childhood from me. He stole what I loved the most.

"Hey, I got the snacks. What would you like? Chips? Wafers? Cak-"

"It was you" I interrupting Harry as I slammed the documents on the desk.

He stood there and stared at me. He pursed his lips, clueless about what he should do.

"It was you all along. You stole my ancestral place, You knew it was ours and we didn't have the false papers. How could you? Why? What could have happened that you stole this from me? It might just be a small thing for you but oh! for me it isn't. Why? Why would you do such a thi-"

"BECAUSE OF YOUR MOTHER!!!!"

I sat there still. No words. How can my mother who was declared an accidental death be related to this?

"I was bankrupt. I had no choice. I started shoplifting. I started stealing expensive items and unfortunately one day your mother caught me. She kept on blackmailing me. I had no option. I was feeling so sick of it. She promised to stop sending the blackmailing letters if I somehow transferred the Florida mansion property on her name. So I made the fraud property papers. But she didn't stop. She just didn't. I lost it that day when she refused to stop and pushed her against the wall. Her necked cracked and she died out of unconsciousness. So then I just kept the property to myself"

----------------------------------------------------------11-------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE FINALE. FINALE ON 9 MAY