Last Part

Happy birthday lucky_lakshmi 😍😘

Here you go:

*********

I really felt Kavitha's feelings for Sanskar was ignored to highlight Swara.

She was turned into a psycho. She was that lover who came back to her love after fighting death.  So deep love shouldn't have been made psychic.  And Sanskar,  for five long years he was deeply in love. He left family for her,  he wanted revenge for her.  All gone in few days. It was so unreal.  So I am uniting KavSan

************

Sanskar didn't wait a second to take Kavitha in his embrace.  No words could define the happiness they both felt.

They have rejoined after so long,  they were separated from each other  when they were hopping for a beautiful life together.  And now.

Kavitha told him how she was in coma.

Kav: Sanskar,  please let's get married now itself.

Everyone was shocked.

San: Kavitha,

Kav: Please Sanskar,  I want us to het married now,  before something else separate us.

She was desperate, but along with that, she was scared. Once she lost him before her marriage and only she knows how she survived.  Not again.

Kavitha was with her mother,  Maheswaris agreed to her hearing her. They understood her feelings.

Dp then went to Swara.

Dp: I know this is wrong with you,  but beta you are mature enough. Kavitha and Sanskar had suffered a lot in their life.  Now when destiny is giving them a chance, I wish they get united.  After all your marriage was fixed one week back only,  it would be no where near Kavitha's feelings right.

Swara couldn't say anything,  she involuntarily glanced Ragini,  who was smiling genuinely at KavSan. Swara was feeling like her heart was stabbed badly. Maybe it's just a week for others, but she had started loving Sanskar.  Maybe this was the same feel Ragini felt during her second engagement with Laksh. She is in Ragini's shoes today and Kavitha in her place. 

Swara stood up for the chair and went to her parents.

They wanted to argue, but before that Laksh stopped them. 

Lak: Uncle,  please let my brother be happy. He agreed to marry your daughter only because he thought Kavitha is no more.  And Swara,  it's not a big deal for you right. After all soon after our relation broke you agreed to marry my brother. So you will definitely be fine soon. But Kavitha's love for my brother is true. I don't want you to be a barrier.  And I won't let you.

Swara again felt insulted. She didn't say anything.

Kavitha was made ready in the dress Uthara bought for Sanskar's marriage.

Ragini and Pari got her ready and instead of SwaSan engagement KavSan marriage was held.

Ragini and Pari got busy in Kavitha's welcome.

Though Ragini is angry on Sanskar,  she was very happy for Kavitha.  And after her struggles she was so glad she was united to her love.

The what about your love? 
Her heart questioned her.

Ragini closed her eyes.  She is not a fool,  she could see rhe changes in Laksh. Whenever he looks at her,  she could feel the longing for her in his eyes. But she was not going to melt.