Part 2

Hi all,

Here you go:

*********

Ragini directly went to her room.  She was emotionally and physically drained,  she needed some sleep badly.  When she entered inside, she saw Laksh waiting for her. 

It was always she who used to wait for him though he never valued it.  She wished once he would notice her,  and would realise her feelings. But now hr is here,  waiting for her.  But she was not feeling happiness. For the first time she was angry seeing him.  She doesn't want to have a talk with him. Her anger was over powering her.

Ragini without sparing Laksh a glance, lay down to sleep. Laksh wanted to talk to her, but.  And he didn't like her ignoring her.

**********

Next morning:

After morning pooja,  Ragini went to Ap.

She wanted to confess to Ap first.  She was someone who treated her like her daughter.  So she wanted to confess to Ap first.

Ragini told Ap everything, her every pain, every betrayal she faced.  And finally broke down confessing her crimes.  Ap couldn't control it. She hugged Ragini and tried to console her.

She has always considered Ragini as her daughter,  but now she very well understood,  for her Laksh was much more important than Ragini. That's why she had ignored Ragini's pain for Laksh's happiness.  She felt guilty for ignoring Ragini. If she understood Ragini,  if she stood by her that time,  she wouldn't have done what all she did. Even though Ragini did wrong, Ap would never blame her. Hearing her pain, Ap knew Ragini had crossed the limit of her suffering capacity. Thats why she decided to act.

Also she was impressed by her passion, her love for her son.  Swara's coming to MM as Sanskar's wife was enough for her to understand that love she had for her son. Also she had seen how Ragini was caring for Laksh,  from the time they married. These two were giving her practical example on who is the right choice for her son.

Ap: Beta,  I know what you did was wrong, but it's not your fault. Can you forgive this mother of yours for ignoring you?  I know,  you have fone all these because you were pushed beyond your limits.  Everyone of us are a part of your misery. Forgive this mother of yours once beta.  I promise to stand by you always. 

Ragini nodded.

Rag: Ma,  Swara said she is here to make her parents one.  I think mu confession will make it happen.  Shall I go to badi? 

Ap nodded.

Ragini then went to SwaSan's room. She knocked the room and Sanskar came out.

Rag: (sternly) Be ready,  after breakfast we are leaving for Badi.  Tell Swara too.

Sanskar was upset,  after all she said last night,  his guilt was killing him,  he was guilty for what he did to her.. But she was not giving him a chance to apologize. He sighed.

Ragini then prepared coffee for Laksh.  She then went to their room, she knew Laksh would be taking bath.  She kept his dress on the bed.  Along with that,  she kept his bag after packing it,  his watch, kerchief,  car key,  socks all where kept with it.  She kept him shoes near to bed and left from there after seeing the items for one last time.

Till yesterday, she made sure she comes to him with coffee only when he came out after bathing. She would keep his dress before hand thus he would be ready while she comes back with his coffee.  She then stays until he gets ready,  because she wanted to spend those moments with him. 

And now she is avoiding him herself. She just sighed.

*********

Laksh too found it odd,  her missing,  he hadn't seen her after he woke up.  He got ready and came down. Unknowingly he was waiting for her at breakfast.  Ragini and Pari came with food.  They were serving all,  Ragini intentionally went to other side of Laksh 's seat.  So Pari served him.

Ragini couldn't believe all these,  she was always keen to serve him,  she made at least one of his favorite item everyday,  but today.  She made something he dislikes and now to avoided him. After serving Ragini came and sat on her place.

Sans: Bade Papa,  I wish to take Swara and Ragini to Badi today.

Dp just nodded,  after all they are newly wed,  they would be missing their home. 

Laksh was uncomfortable, Ragini was going to her Maika with SwaSan,  after all the fights they had.  

He would have been happy till yesterday if she did this. But after last night, he realised how he was ignoring her.  That's why even after giving her hopes of a married life,  he confessed his feelings to his sister to her.  That too when she is his wife. Third time he broke her.  This was forming as a guilt inside him and now he started to feel like she is avoiding him.

*********

After breakfast,  Ragini packed Laksh's lunch immediately and then started washing dishes. She asked Pari to give Laksh his lunch.

SwaSan were waiting for her.  When they didn't see her Swara came to kitchen.  Seeing her working,  Ragini didn't know say a thing.

Once she was done with dishes,  Ragini turned back and saw Swara.

She smirked.

Rag: Sorry Swara,  I am not kaamchor like you.  I had to finish my works.

Swa: Ragini from last night, you are insulting me.

Rag: oh no,  I am just stating facts. Now come,  let's go.  I need to come back soon. I am a responsible daughter in law and not any CID,  who can make excuses saying she was trying to found evidence to prove everyone spare herself as wrong.

Ragini walked past Swara saying this.

Swara felt insulted again! 

*********

How was it? 

Ignore mistakes please❤️