Part 3

Hi all,

Here you go:

********

Ragini informed Ap about the reason of going to badi.  She blessed her.

RagSwaSan left for Badi.

Ap has decided something.  Everyone at Badi will come to know the truth now. So she want her family to know the truth before that,  otherwise her daughter will be blamed.  She grouped up everyone and told her about Ragini in her perspective.  All were shocked.  They couldn't believe Ragini could do something like this.  They realized how much she was ignored and that she was pushed out of her limits.  All were so shocked.  They understood Ragini had suffered the most. And they all became her culprit.  Laksh couldn't understood how to react.!! 

Ap told others that SwaSan aren't married for real.

**********

Badi

Dadi and Shekar were angry seeing SwaSan with Ragini.

Rag: Papa,  there is something I want to share with you.

Shekar was startled by her tone. He could feel the fire in it. She didn't seem like the naive silent Ragini.

Rag: But for that I need Sharmishta aunty here.

shekhar went pale hearing her. 

Rag: I will call her here.

Saying this Ragini went to Sharmishta's house.

Shomi fumed seeing Ragini.

Rag: Aunty,  I am here for something that would please you.  You want to prove your daughter right,  if so come with me.

Shomi too couldn't believe she is hearing Ragini. She accompanied Ragini.

Rag: Papa, you are away from your love because of the fiasco that happened during my marriage. Which should have been Swara and Laksh's.  Shomi aunty believes that everything went wrong because of me. I am the reason behind the mess but you believe me.  This at first came a surprise for me Papa. The father who ignored his daughter's pain till that day,  how did he support her on that wedding day.

Shekar was shocked hearing her.

All were thinking something more too,  why was Ragini calling Shomi aunty and not Ma.  Other than SwaSan all were taken aback by her attitude.

Rag: Well I must say you both are right.  Shomi aunty as my Papa believes things went wrong because of your daughter only.

Swara was shocked. Didn't Ragini promise to prove her innocence?  What is she doing then.

Swara was about to speak,  but Sanskar held her back.

Rag: But she is not the only one to be blamed. All must be blamed for what happened that day,  including me. 

Now all other than SwaSan were getting puzzled , SwaSan understood where she is heading to.

Rag: you both fixed that marriage without caring for my feelings. Papa I was broken,  my heart was bleeding,  but you were happy in your lovely daughter's marriage.  You ignored my pain like always.  When you,  my own father ignored me,  what can I expect from my step mother.  After all who am I to her?  Maybe aunty would be grateful to me for uniting you both.  Are you aunty?  I don't know.. Because you too have ignored me.  Well anyway,  the thing is my pain was ignored. And thanks to your son in law,  oh no, your fake son in law, SwaSan aren't married for real, who changed me.

Ragini then tells everything,  about her vulnerable situation and how she was done with being selfless and decided to act.

Shekar was ashamed. 

Rag: Now,  you have the truth in front of you.  Papa I hope you have forgiven Swara. If so,  I think you both can restart your married life again.  I gave your relation a name.  And in return,  you both ignored me and made me feel like the fifth wheel. That's why I reacted which resulted the breaking of your relationship.  Now I am once again trying to rejoin it. I promise this time I won't break this. Because I am cutting all my ties with you all,  who never understood and care for me. I don't need such people in my life.

Ragini turned to leave without waiting for anyone to speak.  But turned back.

Rag: Swara,  you must be excited to spend time with your parents right.  You can.  I will leave without the car.

Ragini went away without sparing a glance to her family. 

She wasn't tearing.  She now considers her mother alone as her family.  And about her in laws,  she decided to give them a chance.  She would tell them everything. If they understand her,  then she will give them a chance.

********

Evening.

Everyone was gathered in MM hall,  including Shekhar Shomi Dada Dadi and Dida.

Dp: What had to happen,  happened.  Now let's think of the future. Ragini beta,  I know you did wrong.  But the mistake is not yours,  so we are no one to forgive you.  I promise you will get all the rights as Maheswari bahu.

Dp smiles at her,  which Ragini returned.

Dp: Now coming to Swara and Sanskar,  what you both did was wrong.  You faked your marriage without thinking the consequences. Now for everyone Swara is Sanskar's wife. So if you say you guys aren't married,  your character would be questioned.  So I would suggest that you both get married.  But this is just a suggestion,  you can decide.

All were shocked when Dp said it's suggestion.  Dp liked ordering around,  why he said ita suggestion now.

Dp was regretting, Sanskar's revenge's main reason is he,  his opposition and forcing decisions upon people.  He did the same with Laksh,  which is why Laksh had to break Ragini's heart first time.  Now no more.

Swara was thinking of Sanskar,  he saved her,  and promised her to unite her parents. Even after staying in same room,  he didn't misbehave with her.  Swara likes his character.  She knew he will make a good husband.  Swara agreed for the marriage.

Ragini smirked,  Ap and Laksh stared at Swara. Same thought was going through the minds of three of them. So this was the depth of her love for Laksh.  OK Laksh is married but if she had loved him at all,  how could she move on easily.

Laksh felt he was fooled,  even after marrying Ragini,  he was not over Swara till now and she. Did it mean he meant nothing to her. Laksh pitted himself and looked at Ragini. Whom he ignored for his so called love.

Sanskar was startled.  He knew he was the reason behind Swara's sufferings.  Thats why he offered to help her.  But marry her,  how can he, he still loves Kavitha. But then this marriage idea was his,  now Swara's life is affected because of this idea of his. Also his Kavitha is no more, sp if he can give Swara a life, it would reduce his mistake to an extend.

Sanskar said yes,  after asking sorry to Kavitha in his mind.

*********

How was it? 

Ignore mistakes please ❤️