Chapter 7: control

-sorry it gets proper nasty here lol-

We practically rushed up to the bedroom

We practically rushed up to the bedroom. It opened into a dark room. The slits between the blinds of the window showed the sparkling street lights outside. I could feel his eyes on my back as I looked around and he turned on a single lamp.
I felt his hands touch my shoulders and my eyes closed in ecstasy.
"Let me get this off you." He said as helped me take off my clothes. I was getting way to excited way too quickly.
"You've got an amazing figure, like a doll." He admired. He poured himself a glass of wine and raised his eyebrows while offering a drink. I shook my head.
"Why don't we just do what you brought me here for?" I asked boldly. A smirk formed on his face.
Taking of my clothes, I was only in lingerie and stockings. He stepped towards me and looked me up and down. His jaw clenched when he grinned.
"We don't talk much when we fuck huh?" He said. I stepped closer to him and placed my hand on his neck. He leaned into my hand as I slowly made it up to his hair. His lips parted when I began gripping it hard, and he lowered his head to kiss me.
"Is this what you want to do?" he asked.
"Try me." I told him. He pulled out a wooden chest filled with a bunch of trinkets and he pulled out a small riding whip.
"We can start off nice and easy." He said.
"You mean I'll start off easy." I said rubbing my hand down his back. I pulled down his boxers and he was now nude. His dick immediately rose to attention when being released from its constraints.
From behind, I rubbed my hand down his stomach and to his member. And then I leaned my face on his back and I stroked him.
"Fuck." He said under his breath, then held my wrist. He turned around to face me and pulled me close. His hands made it to my ass and I put my hand on his throat.
"I control this." I told him. I moved the wooden chest out of the way and pushed him onto the king sized bed. Then I got on top of him and straddled him.
His dick throbbed against the cloth of my panties. And he quickly fumbled with the claps of my garter belt to free my stockings. He was so worked up he couldn't even get his fingers to move correctly.
"Keep it on. Not until I say." I told him. He laid back up to look at me. His hand tried to touch my thigh and I flicked it off. Once he laid still and I had his full attention, I took off my bra and dropped it on the floor besides the bed.
His hands help my hips, then went up the sides of my torso to squeeze my breasts. I rocked my hips against his, and he lifted his hips to rock with mine.
His mouth gaped as pre-cum came out on his stomach. He tried to reach for his dick but I pulled his hand away. I backed up, laid my stomach between his legs and began jacking him off myself.
His stomach pulsed as my lips touched the tip of his member. And I slowly wrapped them around it. He held onto the sheets as I sucked him off.
Next thing I knew I was taking off my underwear and putting his dick inside of me.
He moaned below me as he laid on his back. He held onto my hips and his hair bouncing with our movements. Sitting up, he held my wait and looked up at me as I rode on his lap.
I squeezed his neck as I came. He pulled out and finished himself off.
We both lay, there breathless. Both of us were totally naked.

"Okay we did it your way, Now do it my way."