Chapter 5: wants&needs

My heart sunk

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My heart sunk. It was him?
     "The lecture today was pretty interesting today right?" he said with a wry smirk on his face, his head still nested into his book. I felt my blood start to boil from how cocky he was acting and I stood up and slammed my fists onto the table.
       "W-WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING AT A STRIP CLUB? ARE YOU SICK? A GRAND? WHAT ARE YOU SOME SADIST?"
        My words were interrupted as he stood up and walked towards me with his eyes looking down, as if he was trying to control himself from doing something he would regret. I was cornered against the wall and he slammed his arms straight  on the wall either side of me. I was caged.
       Our faces were so close together, we were practically inhaling each other's breaths.
        He finally looked up at me, his green eyes piercing straight through me. I froze.
        "G-get away from me, i-m not about to play games with you-" I tried to pull myself together, but being this close to him made it near impossible.
         "You look nice." He said simply. You wouldn't expect someone who looks like that to be so bland.
"I came here to see you. I can't get enough of you."
I looked away from him, I felt ashamed and disgusted. Without a doubt he's going to tell everyone what happened. After all, he was the biggest fuckboy I knew.
"I can tell by the look on your face you don't trust me."
"Why would I?! You come into the club knowing who I was and did what you pleased to me. And left saying my fucking name! Are you sick?!"
In a fit of rage, I tried to slap his arms off me so I could move, but they hardly even budged.
"Don't act like it didn't feel good to fuck me Y/n."
"In fact, we just happened to run into each other."
What the fuck is he talking about?
"I was at the club with some of my business partners. Bored out of my mind. Then I saw you. Up there in the spotlight. And fuck I just couldn't contain myself."
"But a grand? Are you insane?!"
"Baby, that was nothing. It did take that manager of yours some convincing though."
That did make sense. His acting career has blown through the roof lately so I wouldn't be surprised if he thought one thousand dollars meant nothing to him.
"I do have something of yours though."
He pulled out the shredded panties from last night out of his pocket.
"GIVE THEM BACK YOU BITCH"
I could never let anyone see them or I would be ruined. It was proof that what happened between us, happened. People would know.
"Hey, calm down baby. Don't worry I'll give them back. Even though I'd rather keep them."
He said with a grin.
"Fuck off, just give it."
"Under one condition. You come round mine, and we can talk it out."
"No way, you sick freak."
"Would you rather I tell people you're a stripper called Candy that fucked me without knowing who I was? Hm?"
He got me there.
"Fine. But we're only talking. That's it."
I slapped his arms off me and he finally let go.
"Of course."
He drove me to his apartment and things took a turn from there.

Late night in Manhattan जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें