Chapter 1: blinded

-please play and repeat the music above whilst reading-
-also don't take this shit seriously just enjoy it lol-

    "Candy, hurry the fuck up our favourite song is playing"    "Just wait Willow I'm almost done!"     I added some finishing touches to my eyeshadow and quickly buckled my gold 8 inch stilettos on and made my way to the stage

    "Just wait Willow I'm almost done!"
    I added some finishing touches to my eyeshadow and quickly buckled my gold 8 inch stilettos on and made my way to the stage.
    It was a busy night at the Manhattan Bunny strip club which made me all the more thrilled to shake my ass half naked in front of all those pathetic men. Willow was never afraid to go full nude and that 'I don't give a fuck' attitude was the sole reason we became best friends once I started working here.
     I worked my way up and down the pole doing what I do best. I was at centre stage that night, so the warm light from the spotlight shined on me, so I had to show off a little more. I got down on the floor into middle splits and poked my ass out so that more customers at  the front could stuff the dollar bills easier. That was rewarded with the usual whistles and catcalling. Rats.
    Becoming a stripper wasn't a first choice. I'm not proud of it. Life went to complete shit when my parents kicked me out as I started uni. To pay off the bills, I worked as a bartender which I completely hated. Couldn't even pour beer into a fucking pint glass.
      That was until Liam, the manager of the strip club, offered me a place to work there  all because he thought my ass was sweet. That's how I got the name Candy. So I thought fuck it I'll go, because money is money.
       Luckily it's been two years and no one from campus knows about my job yet.
        "Psstt, Candy someone's asking for a lap dance from the private V.I.P room, get off stage!"

      "Fuck off Liam I've only just started! Look at all this money I've made

      "Fuck off Liam I've only just started! Look at all this money I've made."
      "You think I haven't told him that? Sweetie, this freak is offering to pay a grand-"
      "WHAT"
      "Yeah it's crazy I know, just hurry and give him your all"
       I don't think I've ever ran this fast in my life. Who the fuck pays that much for a 30 minute session? With me especially?!!
I wasted no time and entered the dimly lit  VIP room behind the thick curtains. The dark red lights on the ceiling showcased the image of a man wearing a black suit, with his legs spread comfortably on the widespread sofa in front of me. His blazer was cast aside on the floor and his arm was stretched out either side.
         "Come closer baby, I wanna see that famous ass of yours."
        I've never felt so intimidated by a voice in my life. It was low and rough but his words were dripping with sexual desire. But this man was paying a grand, so if he wanted some ass I'll give it.
        I crept down on all fours and slowly crawled towards him and looked up slowly with my head between his widespread legs. His face was hidden under a shadow so I couldn't recognise him.
        Suddenly I felt a tight grip around my hair and I let out a whimper.
        "Do you know how hard I just got from the way you looked at me?"
I stayed silent.
    "Stand up and turn around."
"Slowly."
He growled. I felt a pool of warmth between my legs. I could feel how hard he was glaring at me, even though I couldn't see his eyes.
           "Yes sir" was all I could say.