"Do you want me to scent you?", Ram asked in such a serious tone that King, Pete and Kao almost didn't catch it.

'Sce...scent me?", King sluttered.

"Isn't that what wolves do to their mates? They leave their scent all over their mate so that another Alpha would not come closer to them", Kao whispered and Pete looked comically at him.

The way Kao knew what "scenting" means made him imagine an alternate universe where he's the Alpha and Kao's his mate. He would scent him so much that no Alpha, no wolf would dare to come near his Kao.

"Possessive", Kao huffed and moved past King and Ram leaving his boyfriend behind.

"Did I say something wrong?", Pete asked confused by his boyfriend's sudden outburst.

"P' you said it out loud", Ram replied.

"What?", Pete added raising an eyebrow at Ram.

"What you were imagining at that time", King said and Pete could just shake his head at his stupid mouth blurting out his thoughts like that.

Pete immediately went behind Kao to pester him.

"You didn't answer my question", Ram whispered and King glanced up at him like he has grown two heads.

"Don't be stupid. You're most definitely not a wolf", King joked.

"But I can lick you all over and leave marks", Ram replied with a straight face while King's face turned to a darker shade of red.

"A'Ning!!!!", King almost shouted pushing Ram's chest softly and started walking next to Kao with both Pete and Ram trailing behind them with kicked puppy looks.

"But I just wanted to scent him", Pete and Ram heard a third voice and saw Ming coming to walk beside them mirroring their expressions.

Kao, Kit and King made themselves comfortable at the farthest corner of the restaurant.

Pete, Ming and Ram who were trailing behind them just took a sit infront of their boyfriends.

The flustered Kao was a mess, not that Kit and King were any better but Kao was a literal mess. He couldn't look around the table because he was suddenly feeling extremely shy and was trying to calm down. He knew his skin shows his blush as clear as a moon in a dark night and the way people kept staring at him made him want to hide somewhere.

He has experienced stares, many kinds of them. When the whole Non thing went down, he got some dirty stares as if he's the worst person ever. When Pete stares at him, he feel comfort and love. When his mother is trying to get something out of him, she gives him a smile and just stares at him lovingly which in turn gives him the strength to share everything with her. When June wants something, he'd stare at Kao with a pout, the only time when Kao finds his crazy friend cute and like a younger brother who's trying to pester him to get something out of him. When Sandee and Thada fight they would come to him separately and give him the stares which tells him that they want him to talk to them and comfort them. When Kao stares at Pete, he wants to show him, all of him, everything that's going on inside his mind and messing with his heart. Pete understands, and maybe that's why they're so in love.