Chapter 7

Ana could hear footsteps behind her and it made her feel cared for. She stopped to see who it was only to meet with Lucas' grey eyes. She scrouched.

"What do you want Lucas!" She asked her arms crossed on her chest. Lucas  blinked, astonished, but soon recovered and sighed.

"Am sorry for everything princess, I mean it. I was high that night and saying things,I'm really sorry." His voice sounded so sincere ,his face was so remorseful it made Ana feel bad for him.

"Its fine, I forgive you but don't expect things to fall in place so easily. Things will never be the same."

"I know princess ,and am sorry about that,and Trevor, he's very controlling and doesn't listen to anyone.."

"I understand," Ana mumbled, " Besides I think it'll be for the best if I did as he said,at least to avoid unnecessary beefs." She leaned back against the wall jerking her hands to her skirt's pockets.

"Good choice Ana," Britney said, emerging slightly out of nowhere, with Evad beside her.

"Ken, stay away from her," Evad muttered standing between Lucas and Ana. Britney chuckled," What a best friend you have here." Ana smiled and turned to Evad,"Leave him Ev, it's cool." Evad scrawled and turned towards Ana and Britney.

"I should take you to your room now," Britney said taking Ana by her wrist.

"I'll come too," Evad voiced enthusiastically. Britney nodded with a seductive smile and they headed to Ana's room.

After dropping Ana off Britney escorted Evad to his room which was in the 5th floor, below Ana's room. They used the elevator in silence, just secretly admiring one another. Soon they arrived.

Evad opened the door and remained at the entrance obviously waiting for Britney to enter the room. She smiled and entered only to hear a bang behind her.

"What do you think you're doing," she asked surprised. Evad smiled making his way to Britney and pushing her platinum blonde hair behind her ear.

"I really like you Britney, I know you've heard it a million times before but I just had to say it."

"I like you too, Evad, you're innocent and bold, I adore that."

"Really," Evad said, raising an eyebrow, "Let's do something about that, shall we."He traced his index finger to her chin then slightly raised it, nearing his lips towards hers. He gazed into Britney's hazel eyes, then released her chin and took a step back, leaving her with a confused look.

"Why did you stop?" Britney asked in an even tone. Evad grinned,"I respect you,so I want to get to know you first before anything else."

Britney grinned back,"You are full of surprises." She went ahead to kiss his cheek before walking towards the door. "I didn't say you leave, so where are you going?"Evad asked, grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards him. His 'belle' came crashing on his chest.

"What do you want to do, then," Britney whispered seductively, making Evad hard. "Don't use that voice or I'll rip your clothes off," Britney smirked, obviously realising what she had done to him. "For you, sure."she said before holding his hand and intertwining them.

They were soon at the couch, watching an action, comedy series. They held hands the entire time, and Britney fell like she had fallen madly in love with Evad. He wasn't like other men, who would hear she's the leader of a whore gang and use her like one. He respected her, but only for now. Now that he was oblivious of what she did. Hopefully he'll still love her when he finds out.

Ana sat at the balcony, admiring the vast green garden with pecks of different colours. It was nearing evening and she was extremely bored. The door swang open and Taylor's voice called out. Ana stood to face him from across the room.

"Ana, I'm so sorry about my dad, and the situation he put us in. I promise you..."

"I don't want to hear it Taylor. I've already agreed and there's no turning back. I just regret having began to think of you as a friend."

"You think I wanted this,don't you?"He asked in an annoyed tone.

"I don't know about that, but your father took my family away from me. He killed my dad, made my mom run for her life and lied to my sister about him being her father, and you expect me not to think that he did this to..."Ana said, musing his tone.

" You are blaming me for my dad's actions?"

"He's your father, so it's obvious you take after his actions. Besides I know you only agreed to this so that you can use me, like all men do."

"Wow ok, then don't marry me then marry that ex boyfriend of yours, as you already know what I could have done to you if we got married." He finished, his voice sarcastic now. Their eyes gazed at each other for a while before Taylor left. Ana sighed sadly and sat back.

It was around 7:30pm and Ana was already drunk to the bone. She had consumed a whole bottle of whiskey and was halfway through a Hennessy bottle when Britney came in to keep her company. Ana smiled drousily at Britney, "Aah Brit girl come in and have a bottle with me." She said giggling at her own drouwsy voice. Britney shook her head and went ahead to seat besides her at the floor.

"What are you trying to drown with this?" Britney asked her eyes full of concern. Ana laughed and placed the bottle on her lips, taking another bitter gulp before Britney snatched it away.

"Hey, that's mine" Ana whined. "Your problem won't go away this way,"

"But at least I'll forget him," Ana spat, "Your brother is such a hunk I can't seem to forget him, your father is such an asshole I can't forgive him. I don't know why I blamed Taylor for Trevor's deeds but I did and I feel terrible."

Britney sighed," Go to bed, tomorrow will be a busy day for you and you have to be in a position to deal with it."

Ana snorted and ignored Britney but after minutes was snoring her way to Dreamland.

Morning was here and Mitchell, Silvia's daughter, had come to give Ana her breakfast as it was her routine. The sweet smell of waffles and pancakes filled the room waking Ana up. She, however, was suffering from a strong hangover but Mitchell was well set with hot  black coffee. Ana smiled and had her breakfast.

Ana was done getting ready, wearing a white shirt printed 'No Bad Day 'and a denim booty short with knee high boots, when Britney entered the room.

"Hey girl,ready for a busy day?" Britney asked enthusiastically. Ana sighed making Britney giggle slightly. Ana shot her a glare and she smiled.

For the rest of the day Ana was getting ready for her wedding the next day, doing dress fitting and organising the buffee. She realised it wasn't meant to be a grand wedding and she appreciated that. I mean it's a Mafia empire, of course the wedding would be low key.

She headed to her room, tired and dangerously angry at herself. She hadn't seen Taylor the entire day and it made her feel worse. She went ahead and entered the room when she found someone she didn't expect.

His hazel, almost amber, eyes met hers and she couldn't look away. They seemed to hypnotize her, making all her thought halt. He was hot.

"What do you want," Ana finally said after what seemed like hours of staring."You." Taylor whispered, standing to his feet and walking towards Ana.